Females learn the most and the best about dealing with men both temporarily and permanently, when they retain their virginity, both real and virtual.
· He seeks her acceptance for sex. She contemplates accepting him for something more important to her. The battle of the sexes revolves around the subsequent battle of wits and wills. It takes a lengthy, fun-filled, and complimentary courtship to convert him to her way of thinking.
· Her insistence on remaining virgin-like injects and stirs uneasiness and uncertainty into the heart of his masculinized desire. This pressures him into the passenger seat of their relationship. He tries harder to earn the driver’s seat by proving himself worthy and acceptable for sex. If he still can’t earn acceptance into the driver’s seat, he either hops out of the car or accepts whatever greater ‘price’ she keeps insisting upon.
· If he drops her anywhere along the courtship trail, she escapes with a higher sense of self-worth. He was not a keeper, and she found it out without losing the battle of wills.
· Her refusals to yield earns a man’s maximum respect. If he dumps her, she accumulates the max regardless of what he says to the contrary in order to force his agenda on her. It’s good practice for her, because a man’s love is based on respect, and she’ll know how to better handle the next man in her life.
· Her continued refusals tame his masculine ego and condition his dominant nature to accept her as a power to be reckoned with. That brightens her future and self-worth.Thus, women move closer to their dreams and goals by protecting their real and virtual virginity.
[More about VirtVirgin appears at posts 136, 125, 96, 70, 51, 44, and 25. Scroll down or search by the number with a dot following it.]