These ‘fortitudinals’ provide special themes or summaries. Numbers match the posts.
81. Hunter-conquerors appreciate tantalizing, challenging, and hard-to-capture prey. This motivates men to investigate a woman intensively instead of just for sex.
82. Men now exploit the superior tactic developed by women, being vague and unavailable. Modern women fall prey to the ingenuity of their sex.
83. When women sour on their marriage, they turn against men. When men sour on their marriage, they turn against marriage.
84. What makes sex cheap? The same thing that makes anything cheap—oversupply. Women are in charge, until they make a man ‘purchase’ exclusive rights through marriage.
85. Postmodern retro thinking has young women mimicking teen boys.
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 260, 255, 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.]