Spinelessness floods Womanhood when college girls accept coed dorms and bathrooms. They submit to feminist and masculine dominance, and details flood the next post to be published tomorrow night, #371.
In what follows, I list previous posts that describe politically incorrect life in the fast lane from meet up through hook up and marry up to split up and end up looking to start up again:
301. Newlyweds fail to plan or plan to fail?
302. Her faulty reasoning.
303. Immaturity comes easily.
304. Lifelong husbands are made—I.
305. Other mysteries resolved.
306. When she offers too little else.
307. Newlywed bonding through self-talk.
308. It’s Jack’s nature.
309. Lifelong husbands are made—II.
310. Fortitude for females.
311. Relationship maintenance checklist.
312. The ugly.
313. The bad.
314. The good.
315. More good.
More about men? See Sex differences explain men and Do women know jack about Jack? in CONTENT page located in blog header.