College girls go beyond X-rated bathrooms. Coed dorm rooms replace coed dorms as hot campus trend.
College liberates students from adult supervision. Childhood self-centeredness doesn’t fade away until about age 21 or graduation, whichever comes first. Not surprising, students do stupid things. Decisions no doubt seem rational to immature minds, but they foretell agonies for a woman’s future.
- The female nature focuses on the future, the male on the present. Dorm room cohabitation practices the males’ game, which reinforces teen thinking to go where the boys are and do what the boys want.
- Highly self-centered and still impressionable male minds receive lessons about marital benefits without associated responsibilities. This shapes the males’ belief system contrary to mature female interests.
- Dorm room cohabitation teaches men that married life can be simple, and they expect the real thing to be equally so. Women dealing with those men after college pay the price for lessons taught earlier by coeds.
- A female’s mystery, modesty, and morality can’t survive on campus without adult supervision or mature self-supervision. Then, it all dies in a coed dorm room, asphyxiated after coed dorms and bathrooms made it terminal.
- Watch this one, ladies: Losing her mystery, modesty, and morality makes her less attractive to guys except for sex. BUT: It also makes her less self-respectful and less forgiving of herself. She can fake or reinvent those things for guys, but she can’t fool herself. It could take years, if ever, to restore her sense of feminine dignity to the level she desires once her mind matures.