WWNH includes the benefits of the majority living the good Christian life. What’s in female hearts counts for most of the goodness in society.
- The Christian’s heart is softer for both women, who are naturally soft-hearted, and men who are naturally hard-hearted. Christian beliefs make both sexes more considerate of others, especially females, children, and mates.
- God loves us, when no one else does. By lifting him as the ultimate, we’re always loved regardless, and loved better than any mortal can love us. It’s our fallback position when others disappoint us.
- Love, devotion, and commitment are always unequal between giver and receiver. But Jesus Christ receives less than he gives, and we receive more than we give.
- Faith has no vacuum; it’s always full. Faith in Him replaces beliefs that are not always helpful for living with others or even oneself.
- We Christians know ourselves to be better than we deserve, which breathes gratitude into whom we are, and happiness follows gratefulness.
- Being saved by the grace of God, we’re as valuable to ourselves as we need to be. Sensing ourselves valuable in His eyes energizes our goodness, and we need little more than that to remain faithful.