Happy moments, praise God
Difficult moments, seek God
Quiet moments, worship God
Painful moments, trust God
Every moment, thank God (source unknown)
- Dorothy Parker had it wrong: Men DO make passes at girls who wear glasses.
- Home is where you grumble the most and are treated the best.
- A wife is a reflection of her husband.
- We became ‘rich’ when I learned to live within a budget, but that’s another story.
- Fail to plan and you plan to fail. Budgeting is planning that prevents having to say, “The check’s in the mail”.
- Women take offense when referred to as a girl, but it implies she’s younger than reality.
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but frustration is the father.
- Mature men respect ladies and girls more than just women. Ladylike actions induce masculine respect. Women perceived by men as ‘girls’ seem more dependent and in need of a man, which tends to generate masculine respect. Women seem less dependent and, therefore less in need of a man. Womyn earns no respect.