NOTE: In case I’ve been misunderstood: Each woman engages in foreplay at her discretion, her limits, her enjoyment. I never intended to imply that women should not engage in it. I do mean, however, that the discretion and competitive hard-headedness a female exemplifies sets the stage upon which her character and value as potential wife can be elegantly portrayed to men. If a man fails to value her wifely potential, he’s looking for something less, so let him find it elsewhere.
- After his conquest, many shortcuts are possible. So foreplay after won’t be same as before, unless she reshapes his thinking starting with every encounter after conquest. Her easy arousal and yielding prematurely for second and later encounters sets the stage for inadequate foreplay later in life.
- If she accepts suggestive words, ideas, or conversation about sex, she opens the door to foreplay.
- Each time she refuses his advances, she impresses him to do things her way, if he wants to keep her.
- His respect for her grows best, when she imposes and sticks to her standards about going no further. Especially when her firm decisions override heavy passions he has stirred in her.
- Each time she wilts under his romantic pressures and allows further advances beyond her standards or expectations, she issues permission chits to press more aggressively onward toward conquest.
- If she depends upon halting foreplay only with emotion, then he will win. If she controls it with previous hard-headed decisions, then she can win by either identifying the guy as not for her or enjoying intercourse under her terms about foreplay and preparation.
More tips tomorrow.