Article 799 defined the causes and effects of this subject: Adolescent thinking in adulthood plagues the female gender. You’ve witnessed plenty adolescent behavior in adults, so I’ll describe more of what women never hear about themselves.
- About every seven years girls reject the values, standards, and practices of their predecessors. They develop their own generational identity. They value first-hand experience over someone else’s; their disrespect for previous generations expands a little more.
- Teen girls use boys to measure and model themselves. It makes girls too easily distrust and even dislike their own nature, especially their unique femininity.
- Adolescent thinking promotes popularity as essential, fame/notoriety as good, and celebrities as ideal role models. Distinctiveness and being disconnected from ‘idols’ and ‘heroes’ of previous generations becomes all-important as they age through the teens.
- Adolescent-minded females use males as role models for attire, grooming, and habits including exploiting sexual freedom. Regardless of reasons for female behavior, males find natural dominance so much easier to follow than stop-and-think-and-appreciate behaviors that can lead to cherishing a female.
- Adolescent-minded adults don’t know they’re mentally shaped that way. Short on mature adult values learned as tweens, they learned as teens to rationalize and justify immature behavior, and so they retain the practice in adulthood.
Mental adolescence leads to adult behaviors such as friends with benefits, and it energizes male aggressiveness in relationships. More follows in Part III due out shortly.