Ladies: Men today are more domineering than naturally dominant. We can improve society and our lives. We’d be better off to rearrange male priorities back to female-friendly male dominance with wives in charge of home and family and husband in charge of society and the workplace. Its many years away, but a few more tidbits over morning coffee may help move us toward greater harmony in home and family.
- The more you give, the brighter you live.
- Love and sex bond us, but men bond not with sex but with our need of them.
- If he’s mean and mistreats you, it’s forever. Keep him expendable so you can test him well in courtship.
- Manipulation is contagious, and success breeds more of it. This makes it deadly to a relationship.
- Perception is reality. Whatever appears to be, is.
- The world would be a better place if men and women kidded and joked about each other good naturedly rather than maliciously as feminists have taught us.
LEFT OVER from last week’s post (#890) on guilt: Our toughest guilt to handle rises up from our man’s indifference toward us or what’s important to us. Don’t let him shut you up with blame and guilt. Prompt but don’t pry, try but don’t cry, seek fairness and not equalness.