Ladies: Sir Guy’s schedule went awry, so I substitute today with these quips and tips for your tea and crumpets.
- When men don’t try hard to please women, it’s because they’ve learned they don’t have to.
- Fix up, groom up, and dress up better to feel good about aging.
- By hiding, disguising, or shining each flaw, she leaves men in awe.
- Families split, parents demean each other, and children hold criticisms against the messenger. Bad mouth your spouse and lose respect of your kids.
- Checkout courtesy: If you long for special treatment in the checkout line, find ways to make cashiers feel better about themselves. Especially true with men checkers outer. Near-flirting charm, I call it. It’s much more fun, too, than standing with a fearful scowl screening for mistakes or cheating.
- Women go along to get along, and after conquest have to get up and go along.
- Girls boy-crazy think lazy.
- Women instinctively want a man with character and integrity, but they screen and judge primarily for other attributes, words, and promises.
- Women offer sex to find love that does not bond. Men offer love that does not bond to get sex.
More next week.