- A woman captures a man most successfully, when she makes him capture her. Game too small or easily captured is easily released. Difficult-to-capture game makes a manly trophy, and men have a hunting nature.
- Women ignore old school female virtue in favor of new school ‘anything goes’. As opportunities dwindle, the Marrying Man loses interest in marrying. He neither tries harder nor lowers his standards and expectations. Two reasons: Cheap and easy sex compensates, and men don’t change except to conquer.
- Modern women refuse to pay the price for responsible husbanding and fathering. So, husbands evade personal, family, and relationship responsibilities in favor of guy things and adventures unfriendly to or exclusive of their wife.
- Excitement of having new boyfriend distorts female thinking. She looks at today and forgets the tomorrows. Female strengths work best focused on the future. Male strengths work best focused on the present.
- The chaster she acts, the more unique and possibly extraordinary she appears to a man. Actual virginity pales in importance when his imagination fires up that all those other men failed, because he can’t conquer her.
- Contrary to pop culture beliefs, cheap and easy sex makes females the weaker sex. If not, how come modern women have such frustratingly low influence over the men in their lives?
11/01/2010 · 6:49 am