Everything in life is relative, and momentum prevails. All kinds of pressure determine what people do and why they do it. More than a few pressures predominate today to ostensibly pave the road to matriarchy. Or, do we just bastardize patriarchy? In neither event does society move to better serve women, children, family, and monogamy.
Early feminist radicals set out to displace patriarchy with matriarchy. They brought sex to the political arena and turned it into a political commodity. Cheap and easy sex followed, and females’ power of uniqueness dwindled.
Unwittingly modern women pretend to matriarchal politics. They try to parlay male commitment and loyalty by dispensing sex. They withhold it to punish or manipulate. Female sexual uniqueness combined with government backing generates apparent ability to dominate males. Political correctioneers in particular take advantage.
This now shapes society: Men compete with females for sex rather than with men for a wife. Unmarried females dispense sex liberally and exploit the polygamous nature of men to kill monogamy. Sister females disrespect wives and deprive them the ability to keep husband faithful and family together.
Except before his conquest of her, women lose when competing with men. Men don’t compete with other men for a good woman. Women aren’t exposed to possible candidates from which to choose the best to brighten their futures.
Men avoid both marriage and monogamy to favor their natural polygamous nature. Enjoying frequent and convenient sex outside marriage, they avoid marriage. Observing women opposed to natural male dominance, they avoid it. Watching the importance of ‘man of the house’ crumble in female eyes, they avoid it.
Or, men marry to find wife sooner or later different than bride they courted and married. Soured marriage makes men condemn marriage. Soured marriage makes women condemn men.
Also, men view marital sex as the ultimate patriarchal perk. Men take denial and manipulative use of sex as ultimate insult to their investment of Self. Insult easily becomes resentment and soon invites retaliation. Anticipating imaginatively and inclined toward managing their lives, men adopt a ‘preventer’ mindset, and just avoid marriage.
Reduced competition with men wilts the masculine drive to dominate. Men morph into something less responsible for both sex and home rule. Moreover, the bountiful supply of sex rewards ‘men who wilt’, and so more join in. Females take advantage with five unintended consequences.
- Cheap and easy sex captures men temporarily, but it also teaches them to have less admiration and respect for females and their gender.
- Easier conquests morph into weaker sense of personal responsibility for both sexes.
- Men adopt or fake female values to help sell themselves more easily for sexual favors.
- The wilted masculine drive to dominate more easily morphs to something less responsible for both sex and home rule.
- More and more males become more and more feminized, which tends to make masculinity less socially acceptable, which weakens patriarchy, which shifts both trend and momentum toward matriarchy.
Look at the tolls society pays on the road to matriarchy. These stand out:
- Women are unable to fulfill female hopes and dreams. They abandon female strengths to have a man. Men react to sexual plenty. Manly integrity weakens, reliable character crumbles, personal responsibility fades, and respect for the female gender deteriorates.
- Men are compensated with sex to accept feminists’ downloading of antagonism onto the male gender and uploading dominance and superior spirit to females. Few recognize or accept that the latter sentence causes the former condition.
Can or will trend or momentum be reversed? As women go, so goes society. Feminists put the ball in the female court, there it remains, and men smilingly and irresponsibly jump the net for sex. Bastardized patriarchy seems much more likely than matriarchy. Both bode ill for females, children, and the institutions of marriage and family.