Her Highness Cassy at 1161 complains about kiss-and-run boys. She and friends are dedicated to virginal weddings. But so many guys have carnal intent behind their attentions and compliments that “they’re just ‘sweet talking’ us.” After just one kiss, they never come back. Cassy and her friends know too little about boys and perhaps not enough about their selves. So, I take Cassy and friends back to the basics and this series may run for several days.
God designed, Nature endows, and hormones energize both sexes. I describe boys in raw and uncomplimentary terms and girls as all-powerful before marriage. Neither will actually show up as described here. But girls should capitalize on their power and defend themselves as if such boys are real.
Girls should anticipate the worst and adjust their judgments upward as each boy displays values that show him to be worthy of kinder thoughts, that show him worthy of her attentions and considerations. That is, each girl should expect each interested boy to earn his way into her life. This boot camp aims to show how and why their natures interact, compete, and otherwise disturb and miss compatibility in the adolescents’ world. Right and wrong are not included. Those issues remain for individuals to apply to what they read.
- Males are born hard-headed and hard-hearted. Females are born hard-headed and soft-hearted. Before marriage successful females maximize use of their hard-headedness and minimize their soft-heartedness.
- Females have one mission in life. To live life and preferably in company with a man. The primary mission in girlhood aims to retain virginity for two reasons. Girls know intuitively that husbands value it highly. The females’ easy sense of guilt guides them away from yielding their most unique asset until they learn how to maximize the return for having yielded.
- Males have many missions oriented around accomplishing things. The primary mission in adolescence is escaping virginity. A bonus accomplishment for sexually experienced boys is to conquer a virgin.
- Influence with a husband grows directly out of his respect for her. By withholding premarital sex, she gains the greatest respect. The foundation of masculine love is respect for women generally and one woman particularly. Consequently, cheap and easy sex among females weakens masculine love in the home. Both as discourager before marriage and husband having to face tempting unconquered females outside the home.
- Boys and girls have opposing strains of A.D.D. She has Affection Deficit Disorder. He has Affection Delivery Disorder. She should never expect to receive what she gives in affection. To measure his affection, evaluate his actions. Sincerity will be wrapped in actions that show he’s attracted to and by her presence.
- Before marriage males expect to compete with females. After a boy or man conquers a female, her competitiveness with him turns him off.
In the final analysis, boys train themselves to be men. How they turn out as men of value to women and children depends on how girls train both boys and themselves in adolescence. More follows tomorrow in #1164.