Sexually active single women may think they’ve mastered the art of delivering sexual fulfillment to a man of critical importance to them. I suspect most are wrong. Too many variables need compatible merging for her man to feel sexually fulfilled. Such as:
- The male nature sees little need for foreplay and none for afterplay unless a woman convinces him otherwise.
- He’s an expert at intercourse or so he promises himself. Her satisfaction takes the back seat to his until he learns how to use his mind to fully open her heart.
- He has to convince himself with accomplishments that she helps to shape by an up or down ‘vote’ delivered through actions more than words.
- He initially knows nothing about her expectations for foreplay; either she teaches him or she remains disappointed as his nature moves his actions toward greater effectiveness (speediness in most cases).
- He also knows or cares nothing about her expectations for post-coital intimacy, aka afterplay, because her needs usually interfere with his actions after intercourse.
And this is probably the most important variable. Watch this one, ladies. I’m only a man but I bet I’m right on this one point about female nature. Great foreplay and post-coital intimacy after intercourse rank higher than orgasm to women in lovemaking with their permanent man.
Until a man’s wife makes it otherwise, sex to men is a mind function. Fulfillment for wife arrives after she turns their sexual relations into a heart function for both. Fulfillment for him depends on how she convinces him of her fulfillment.