Men who don’t rise to feminine challenges lack ambition, talent, or willingness to provide, protect, etc. Men scared by feminine challenges lack character. Men that rise to feminine challenges bring out the best in women. Men badly scarred by marriage intend to go no further than shack up.
Challenges work best to generate curiosity and ignite the imagination of men. Women need both a strategy and interesting profiling, posturing, and phrasing. They can add some of what follows to a minimal description of themselves.
Strategy: Women are the buyers, and men are the sellers. Buyers don’t divulge how much they will pay. Sellers have to figure that out, so they can set a price for whatever they provide. Throughout the chatting, phoning, dating, courting, and engagement, the seller persuades and displays his worth. Ultimately, the buyer’s resistance morphs into finally accepting seller’s offer of himself, and it rescues her from the monotonous clutter of single life.
If a man responds to a woman’s ad, he’s interested in showing his qualifications, if he’s honest. Or, he thinks he can fake it, if he’s dishonest. The best profile phrasing simultaneously confesses little but challenges men searching for action or something else. These examples do both, because men are vastly different than women.
- I admire men with integrity, will power, dynamism, and respect for everybody regardless of social status, class, or station. It takes more self-respect than most men possess, so I’m forced to expect it rarely.
- I admire truth and conviction more than fashion and popularity. The last two can be bought, which is relatively easy. The first two must be earned, which is much tougher.
- When I put together and manage a man’s castle, he has to yield some functionality to my desire for fashion. Can you bring it? Don’t even apply if you don’t comprehend.
- Shack up is no substitute for marry up. The former requires no masculine character; the latter requires it plus a super brand of masculine self-respect that good women cherish and all women respect. I don’t for a moment suggest we marry, but if the concept is of no interest to you, then you lack respect for females generally and need not apply.
- I believe in devotion shown by actions and disbelieve in commitment promised by words. What say you?
- I take great pride making any man of mine look admirable, perhaps even more than he sometime deserves. Not look admirable in appearance, that’s up to him. But admirable in the eyes of other men because of the woman on his arm.
- My hobby is making men smile by smiling myself. If it would make you jealous, we have a deal breaker.
- My keenest deep-seated urge is to harmonize home life with a nice family of my own making. The road to it excites me and my man must uphold my excitement.
- In the family, I believe natural and stepchildren should be mothered and fathered as if all are from one family. They are treated equally. Could you treat mine as well as yours, while they are growing up?
- I love to feed hungry men but one is usually quite sufficient, thank you very much.
- I want a man that wants to lead boys and cherish daughters. That man I can admire.
- I want a man needful of female validation but only by one, me.
- I want a man but don’t seek him. He has to find, capture, and carry me off to the hut he expects I will convert to his castle.
- If you don’t show interest in me as a person long before you seek to conquer me for sex, you won’t stand out among men. You think I want ‘average’?
- If you think we should prove compatibility first through sex, then you’re not Mr. GoodEnough much less Mr. Right.
- If you think you’re Mr. Right, don’t waste my time. That’s a prize reserved for a man of great significance in integrity, dependability, and personal responsibility.
- I prefer being wrong to being disappointed. So, if we meet you may face my attitude that you’re lacking something, as if I’m expecting more than you’re showing. If you have what it takes, however, you’ll quickly make me see the error of my ways for having ever doubted.
- Before we chat, phone, and meet please ask yourself this question. Will you be measuring up to your mom’s expectations of how to treat a woman?
- You still won’t know me if you respond and we chat. Nor I you. We should plan to meet ASAP. Getting eye-to-eye will prevent wasting your time and mine.
Trying to use the examples above, stay focused. The purpose of your profile is to provide your own subjects for chatting, phoning, and meeting rather than empowering the guy to use his hunt-and-conquer topics. He or she that determines the subject dominates the dialogue.