Now, I know you ladies will balk at the ideas I show below. It’s expected. But in view of what you face in society today, you need something akin to my suggestions. It will work, if you tailor my suggestions into your own techniques. Do whatever makes it more favorable to your sensitivities and comfortable for your sensibilities, but do something different when talking to men.
Her Highness Shermy at post 1660 feels “like her generation has missed its chance at having masculine men….” Anecdotes don’t make data, but I provide two lists of ways to stimulate the male nature and uncover masculine thought or belief. You will have to take it from there. If you wish to change something in your encounters, then don a suit of bold. Bold women get their way and action cures fear.
First, cram these thoughts into your noggin.
- Only you can do something about whatever your social environs offer. There’s no such thing as motivation; there’s only self-motivation. So, you can only stimulate the minds of others and, perhaps, nudge them in unpredictable directions.
- If it’s worth having a man to call your own, you have to figure out what you want to ‘own’. You’ve already done that, but the pool is empty of what you seek. So, you must fish from another pool, and it appears full of little more than trash fish.
- Trash fish neither put up a sporting fight nor taste well without plenty of seasoning amid special preparation. So, not looking for sport, you have to figure out what would season a man to suit your taste? His money? Good job? Sense of personal responsibility? Good looks? Funny? Open personality? Maturity? Sexual attractiveness? Well, the possibilities are endless, but the important point is next.
- You need to learn to tease and trigger out of men some minimal expression of the factors by which you screen and qualify men. To do this, I have compiled lists of retorts and questions to stir their curiosity about you and open themselves.
Who Plays Whose Game? Don’t let men talk their game, make them talk your game.
- If they bring up sex, you bring up the blessings of infant care. [Explore deeper into the subject to uncover his real discomfort.]
- If they mention food at their place, describe your gourmet accomplishments. [Of course, you have to have something to offer by way of getting to a man’s heart of hearts, his stomach.]
- If they bring up a weekend away somewhere, you mention that you’ve always wanted to go there with your brother, sister, mother, or dad. Describe how the three of you can make it great. [Make him back out by innocently expecting much more than he proposes.]
- If they act uncertainly about meeting somewhere, mention that you won’t be there either. [By your actions, let him know that wishy-washy won’t cut it with you.]
- If they suggest shacking up, you mention license, altar, and feminine dreams. [Not as your expectations, but things that good men wouldn’t leave out of such a proposal.]
- If they don’t like children, ask why they wave such a red flag before a woman. [Inquire why pets outrank children in their grand scheme of life.]
Inquisition Quips and Stimulants. Learn to challenge men at every possible opportunity. Force a man to talk about himself on subjects that you choose rather than the obfuscations that he chooses. These are only examples, but they can temporarily at least shift you into the driver’s seat.
- Where did you get your work ethic? [It’s my favorite for uncovering a man’s background and ambitions. If he doesn’t know what work ethic is, ditch him immediately.]
- Other than an obnoxious fixation on sex, what do you have to offer a girl/woman? [Guys always want to talk about sex, so why not beat ‘em there?]
- Your job sounds interesting, but what are you responsible for? How many employees report to you? How big is your budget? What are your promotion opportunities? [Deep digging will uncover how well he’s trusted on the job, and could symbolize his sense of responsibility.]
- Do you have a hobby? How will THE woman in your life get along with your hobby? [His reaction to ‘THE woman’ might be informative about his regard for all women.]
- If you can’t have your way with a woman, what’s your favorite next step? [Is he persistent, a quitter, or not really interested in you?]
- What makes females attractive? [Keep repeating ‘Is that all?’ until he runs out of ideas. You’ll find out a lot about his priorities.]
- What does a GOOD man have to offer a GOOD woman? [Banter about what GOOD means to you both pushes him to disclose many opinions.]
- Who pays for dates? Do the costs of my preparations count for anything? [It a good starter for separating man from mouse.]
- Is it within your character to honor a female’s desire to save herself for her husband? Would your character permit it? You know! Your integrity, honesty, patience, ability to love, hardheadedness, empathy, and respect for another person. (If he asks if you’re that way, respond with: Oh, I’d never reveal such a thing. I’m inquiring about your character. Could you and would you wait?)
- What’s the most significant thing men can offer women? Also, vice versa. [It likely reveals how much and clearly he can and will lie.]
- What’s the most hazardous thing a man can offer a woman? Also, vice versa. [It likely reveals his fears about relationships.]
- What do you see as the father’s role in raising children? How would you generate respectful relationships? [Red flag if he expects to demand and thus receive respect.]
I suggest you study this post, roll and massage the thoughts in your mind, and then plan a course of action. If you decide to do nothing, it’s fine. If you do something differently, you’ll generate a different life for yourself.
WADWMUFGAO, we all do what makes us feel good about ourselves, so don’t overstep that natural boundary. If uncomfortable, you won’t do it right, so practice before a mirror will help.
You’ll only learn if you make mistakes, so don’t fear them. Action cures fear by making mistakes less painful each time. If you’re fearful of being so bold amongst men, then just act bold. Keep it up and fears disappear.
If you have other or better ideas, I invite you to cite them in the comments section.