If a female doesn’t regularly groom and dress to be among the most attractive, she reveals a lack of interest in pleasing the dominant gender. It registers with a man that she likely can’t or won’t respect his leadership, which means she doesn’t care that much about being the kind of woman with whom he seeks to mate or wife he seeks to keep. Sex is okay, though.
- Feminine is whatever females have, do, and use that is unique to their sex and nature. To the extent they copy masculine thoughts, actions, and attitudes, femininity diminishes.
- Females are basically pretty even before they primp and groom to make themselves prettier for themselves. After they improve on their appearance, men more easily admire them for making the most of what they have. What men admire, they consider a virtue.
- A female’s instinctiveness and intuition enable her to turn prettiness into prettier. The more feminine she is, the prettier at heart and even prettier in appearance.
- Making herself pretty for someone else leads to disappointment every time their reaction doesn’t match her expectation—which is almost always.
- Unless rejected, hits even from unwanted guys add to her self-worth. Nasty responses make her face appear ugly, and men feast with their eyes. A smile enhances her prettiness and the absence of nasty enables it. How respectable does she appear to those around her, if she can’t take funning as compliment or offensiveness as easy to handle?