Post 1747 started re-describing the foundation principles that undergird this blog. Today, we continue with results of how God designs, Nature endows, and hormones energize women and men.
- A woman does not absolutely need a man, but she wants company or assistance at specific times in life.
- Her primal want is for a solid relationship with someone stronger and more influential in shaping events that affect her and her children.
- She wants help to brighten her future in a society dominated by powerful people, unexpected events, and catastrophes.
- She wants comfort in needy times and companionship for prevention of loneliness.
- Intuitively, she favors one man, because two will not knowingly share her except that one on the sly may cuckold another.
- A man wants the freedom to do as he chooses and especially make himself stand out among others as unique, as a competitor, as a person of significance.
- He seeks the freedom to lay with her or play with her, to hunt or punt, rest or nest, read or lead, think or drink, farm or harm, glean or lean, produce or reproduce, or just do something new or exciting—especially in the spare time he earns from working at his job.
- His pastimes may or may not include his woman, which is a good endorsement of long courtships to form more mutual pastimes.
Their greatest fears and compatible focus on time are next with post 1749.