Men are hunter-conquerors. After bagging a trophy they no longer see it as target. Consequently, men target women for conquest and view them quite differently after they first have sex together.
Hunter-conquerors are free after each conquest. Both man and relationship transmute into something else. It’s not any woman’s fault; the following highlights of the male nature cause it:
- It’s a function of male dominance; men expect women to compete before conquest but cooperate afterward. They accept that women should defend what men consider the females’ most unique asset—until conquered, that is.
- Carnal knowledge kills curiosity and wonderment about her body but generates curiosity about how he can use it.
- Sexual contact bonds a female but not a man. So, both are somewhat or significantly more at odds than before.
- Conquerors traditionally ‘own’ what they conquer, so he’s entitled to keep her available for sex and seemingly at his discretion. Whether as girlfriend, booty call, potential dumpee, or one-night stand, his right to call it reaffirms his manliness. If he can’t ‘own’ his trophy, he’s denuded of self-respect and, even worse, the respect of other men, his primary competitors.
- Her resistance to post-conquest sexual events flies in his face as direct competition, and men don’t or won’t compete with a conquered woman. (They dodge or flee first and, yes, it’s out of fear. Should they ultimately lose to her, they would lose some of their significance and self-admiration. Lose such things to a woman and his self-respect, self-image, and self-love plummet. Men intuitively know to never let it happen. Moreover but never admitted, men also don’t compete with women out of primal and subliminal respect for female mental agility and ability.)
- After conquest, her refusals for sex create relationship instability. She can refuse, but he won’t take it quietly for very long. He’ll likely push harder than she finds acceptable, or he just departs. (However, a process exists for her to recover and keep him around; it’s described in three series listed under virtual virginity, divorce, and recovery in the CONTENTS page.)
- Whereas he seeks to know her strengths and weaknesses to facilitate conquest, he no longer needs to know about such things. So, his interest fades in who she is as a person, unless he was originally after her for herself rather than just sex. (A ‘love at first sight’ article is planned for the next day or so.)
On the other hand, if he’s in love and devoted to her, the natural urge to conquer takes the back seat to her wishes. But the conquering urge still lingers beneath the surface and can rise easily and forcibly if and when she turns out to be different than expected.
If no or few emotional ties to the female exist within the male, the harsher side of his nature emerges after conquest. Lacking emotional connections, he has no internal resistance to demolishing their relationship and her expectations.
Women find endless fault in men, much of it for the reasons cited above. However, God designs, Nature endows, and hormones energize women as relationship experts. It enables them to generate compatibility out of so many male shortcomings that are seemingly undeserved by women. Experts know how to handle unexplained complications.