Men at times appear vain, but it comes from experience in life. Vanity is foreign to their nature. Although a vital feature of the female nature, modern women hide and suppress vanity. One wonders why, because females thrive on the feminine aura that vanity produces, both internally and externally, and the profound effect it has for standardizing the behavior of males of all ages.
Feminists taught us that vanity makes women different from men and should, therefore, be avoided. We’ve been taught by pastors and priests that excessive pride goes against God’s expectations. So, it’s little wonder that women no longer use vanity to produce benefits for themselves.
Vanity expresses a female’s pride in her prettiness. Some may claim vanity to be the expression of extreme self-centeredness, even narcissism. However, we’re all born with natural self-centeredness, which frees women up to express themselves as they desire. They can selfishly go to extremes and offend or displease other people, or they can judiciously express themselves with the intent to please themselves enough that they don’t worry what others think about their appearance. Each woman probably expresses herself best when men appreciate her appearance and women are jealous or envious of what she seems to offer men by way of competitive attractiveness.
As seen daily in public, many modern women ignore or forget these facts of life.
- Men are visual creatures by nature and appreciate looking at women and the prettier the better. Female beauties add blossoms to the pool of marital candidates that men choose from. Single men swim in that pool 24/7/52, but women expect they will only be noticed when they want to be seen all dressed up. In effect, men receive the message that women don’t respect the male gender, which means they don’t or can’t fully respect one man. It creates this threat for women and marital stability: A man’s love is based on respect for her, and how likely is it to arise or remain when women show disdain for the male gender? (You probably attack me with this claim: ‘You’re saying that women should prettify themselves in order to please all men.’ No, I’m saying that’s the result that women achieve by prettifying themselves to please themselves more than others can make them feel pleased.)
- Vanity is the root cause of wives keeping their husbands focused on them. When a husband sees the prettiness that he married enhanced daily, it helps keep his heart pounding for home life instead of something or somebody else. Look around you. Modern wives tend to let themselves go in both weight and pretty time, which reflects poorly on both them and their husbands. One wonders, how long does the marital bloom last if her vanity remains hidden and her resulting appearance reflects poorly on him and her?
- Vanity teaches women that they are special and demonstrates to men that women are unique, capable of greater attractiveness, and pleasant to be around or have nearby. Once that qualification is established, women are immensely welcome among men for other than sex.
- Beneath a cloak of vanity generated with abundant mirror time, women can stress their natural modesty, which is the most effective trait that women have to keep male dominance under sufficient control such that women benefit rather than resent it. (You see, God designs, Nature endows, and hormones connect everything for a purpose; women have to learn how to use it and the mirror time is the first and best way.)
- The buildup of physical appearance before a mirror supports and enhances the feminine spirit. It reinforces that a woman is pretty, unique, and important to both herself and others. She’s prepared to take on the world and whatever it may present to her. (As with all of us, her strength comes from what she ‘manufactures’ inside herself.)
- The more uniquely feminine a woman’s appearance, the more pronounced an aura surrounds her of non-sexual desirability and pleasant association. The more unconquerable she appears subliminally , the more attractive she appears subconsciously as marital candidate. Although not totally detected consciously by men, the aura nevertheless promotes her importance and captures manly attention among men with marriage on the mind and induces marital thoughts in men not yet aware they too would like a good marriage. The more uniquely feminine her aura, the less focused men see her strictly as a sex object.
Modern women don’t spend enough morning time before the mirror, and it produces five undesirable effects. Modesty fades under male pressures. Self-image morphs toward both influential and self-defense weakness. Desperate desire to attract a man pushes them toward being a sex object. Self-confidence doesn’t arise to assertively attack rather than wilt beneath their problems in life. Reduced sense of self-worth convinces them they deserve no better than whatever they receive.
My experience writing this blog taught me this. Every natural difference between the sexes should be exploited by and to the full advantage of females. When not done, men rule both social and domestic interaction; male dominance gets far out of control and contrary to the betterment of female life and fulfilling of womanly hopes and dreams.
If women seek a better life with both men and themselves, I suggest it lies within each woman’s hands. Her natural gift of vanity should be appreciated, used, and enjoyed daily. Prettiness enhanced before the mirror after arising in the morning also empowers females with modesty and enables them to ‘capture’ many more things they seek in life. In that way, modesty and vanity are silent asset partners that are more influential for long time relationships than sexual assets.
NOTE: Her Highness Lauren—co-author of Guy Jr.’s series WWNH: Real World—assisted me by suggesting several points above, and they proved to be vital. Credit for thoroughness and completeness goes to her. Discredit for missing aspects or any lack of clarity rests with me.