361. Men delight in easy conquest. It adds temporary value to her, but devalues her as keeper. 
362. Few things expose a man’s character more readily than being repeatedly denied sex by a woman on whom he has set his sights for conquest. 
363. Boys raised with little affection before puberty neither provide nor respond well to affection later in life. 
364. Hunter-conquerors can be grateful and possess good intentions, but their drive to conquer another woman never completely dies. It’s the male nature, and only devotion earned by one woman discourages it. 
365. A woman’s refusal for unmarried sex builds virtue. It earns a man’s admiration and respect, which energizes his imagination and convinces him that she will probably be faithful to him. (“If she won’t yield to my talent and charm, she won’t yield to anyone else either,” or so he thinks and if her other signs don’t cause questions.) 
366. Courtship without sexual relations teaches boys and men to suppress their aggression and honor a female’s standards and expectations. The process also exposes males to her non-sexual qualities that earn admiration and are seen as virtues. 
367. Easily available, unobligated, and unmarried sex aids the conquerors’ pursuit. On the other hand, men must work harder to impress and ‘sell’ themselves as guardians of female interests when women abstain outside marriage. 
368. Fathers may acquiesce, but they don’t take kindly to mothers accepting and supporting the inevitability of a daughter’s unmarried sexual activity. 
369. Failure of a man to honor a woman’s standards and expectations—e.g., claiming her sexual history to be none of his business—means more failures will follow after conquest regardless of what he says before that monumental event. 
370. A man’s initial love of a woman is based on respect earned about her virtue, self-respect, and likeability as mate. His enduring love is overwhelmingly sustained by her respect and gratitude for who he is and what he does. (Very different from women, so see the next article, 1967, to be published tomorrow.) 
361. Men delight in easy conquest. It adds temporary value to her, but devalues her as keeper. 
- The ultimate goal of women is to find happiness. Not naturally endowed to know how to get it, they find happiness through learned behavior that stimulates the finding of causes and reasons to be grateful.
- The endless goal of men is satisfaction, and their nature continually guides them toward it. Each knows quite naturally how to gain it through fulfillment of his many missions. Throughout life, satisfaction compiles into his sense of significance, which is to men what happiness is to women. His woman’s dissatisfaction with his satisfaction attacks his sense of significance, and he translates that as an attack on his worth as person, man, and mate. Enough of her dissatisfaction encourages him to change mates.
- Men prefer to be admired, respected, appreciated, and loved by women and in that order of importance. Women prefer to love men their way, but female love consists mostly of what pleases her rather than what her man prefers.
- Chivalry is virtue in men. Women admire chivalrous actions and men love it. Men love being admired by women even more than being loved by a woman. Chivalry is the manly result of unconditional respect of men for the opposite gender, which arises out of the unconditional respect of women for the male gender.
- Just knowing his woman’s sexual history lowers her value to him. If he conquers after well-respected men, she gets no credit. If he conquers after disrespected or disreputable men, her worth plummets. Of course, it’s not fair. But a man judges a woman first by her physical faithfulness to him exclusively. If she didn’t wait for him to come along, his respect declines because she let those earlier men beat him. Men are in constant competition with one another. Men who have had her before him are men to whom he has already lost in the manly competition of earliest conqueror. It breeds an even deeper sense of loss if they ever meet and know of each other. (Present-day custom may soften the impact but the male ego suffers according to male nature more than custom.) 
Her Highness Martha inspired this post. Dressed to the nines, as a nurse she went to work. Her assignment was to care for a dying lady, and she performed with feminine grace.
Both sexes are born to be compatible living with a mate of the opposite sex. The process to initiate, prove, and sustain compatibility is called life.
Men marry because of the promise they see in a woman and stay married because the promise continues. (Not what she promises him but what he perceives and imagines all by himself.)
The promise is based on her virtues, which are qualities that he admires. He sees or imagines certain qualities to be both good and desirable for his ambitions, plans, and life. Each virtue amplifies others, and her routinely well-groomed attractive appearance provides the greatest amplification. (Men judge by what they see much more than by what they hear; women, of course, are the opposite.)
When she routinely dresses neat, classy, and attractive, the door springs open to masculine desire to uncover other virtues. Sex is admittedly foremost in each man’s thoughts. However, it is easily discouraged because classy style and confident charm make men cautious. Fearful of ‘missing out’, they explore her inner self. Looking for ways to overcome her resistance to yielding sex, men uncover other virtues. Out of that process, men find promise in a woman. (‘Full disclosure’ torpedoes a woman’s interests for three reasons. 1) Men do not fully accept what they hear. 2) Out of what they hear, they screen for weaknesses to exploit for conquest. 3) Men do not appreciate unearned gifts, such as her inner thoughts being exposed out of her good intentions, wishes, or hopes.)
It makes the lengthy and platonic courtship the most profitable compatibility-building arrangement for women. After conquest, men quit looking for weaknesses and finding virtues. They have what they came after, dominance of their sexual agenda together. Man-think: He paid her price, he is worthy of her, and so he knows her well enough—whether she is worthy of him remains undetermined and her problem.
The sexes are born to be different but compatible. Women are hardwired for compatibility. Men are capable but must be taught and trained by women, the relationship experts. God gives us free will to work it all out ourselves.
NOTE: Details about virtue can be found in post 1945.
341. A single female’s denial of first-sex with every male holds male dominance in check and increases her influence. Yielding weakens and depletes her advantages and weakens or kills each conqueror’s respect for her. 
342. If she’s hunkette to him, he drives up his dedication to conquer; his eagerness rises. Her continued denial expands his eagerness. Eager men make phone calls. 
343. So, her repeated denials guarantee his calls, if he’s truly interested in her. That’s how she knows his intentions. Her over-eagerness guarantees no call. Submitting to conquest leaves the next call and booty question open. 
344. The longer she delays their first-time sex, the more she enhances herself as a prized and valuable return on his investment. 
345. When she gives up her advantages by yielding, she forfeits the most dynamic period of gaining his respect for her. Respect will not guarantee a call, but his earning it is essential if she expects that he will grow to love her. 
346. After conquest he dominates, and the conqueror’s first right is to dominate their sexual agenda. That can too easily mean, move on to the next gal; there’s no future with this one. 
347. She looked good enough to chase last night, but after hook up she … well, you know. 
348. Men are more teachable before conquest than after, so platonic courtship shapes her future. Especially about her expectations, those thoughtful things that will prevent her being taken for granted. Flowers when? Remember what? Affection when, how often, what form? Picking up what and after who? Help with what, where, and when? What works and doesn’t work for parents and other examples? And especially and unforgettably for him, what she dislikes and can’t stand. 
349. Solved—her commode seat problem. With just a little coaching, she can prevent his being inconsiderate, her being disappointed, and both being argumentative. Rule established before conquest: Her commode remains closed except when in use. It is just the way she lives, take it or leave her. Every user as appropriate lowers both seat and lid. It makes toilet obligations equal, responsibility unarguable, and commode appearance more in tune with her female sensibilities. 
350. What she sees in him is what she gets. He is born with the capability to do good. He becomes as good a person as he does good. If he does not do a lot of good, he cannot be very good for her. Only she can judge whether his efforts are good or not. Later rather than sooner, she will learn that doing good for her exclusively does not make him a good man or person.
331. Women have to negotiate, trade off, and even ‘train’ men and their man to help pursue female interests. For example, she can rule the rooster, if she empowers him to rule the roost. 
332. Women for decades have proclaimed publicly that men are only after sex. For personal and political reasons, females rationalize that they deserve and can enjoy without penalty the benefits of the male nature. Those assumptions mislead women. They adopt masculine traits and habits and expect men to copy feminine traits, but the process breeds incompatibility. Men don’t change their nature. They fake what they have to in order to achieve frequent and convenient access to sex. 
333. When women don’t take advantage of their female nature, men respond unfavorably. When women don’t appreciate their femaleness to the fullest, men don’t either. For example, when women act like guys, men treat them like guys. If men marry guy-women, they don’t stay married very long. It’s very feminine females that make men take advantage of their male nature and shift responsibly into domestic compatibility. 
334. It happens after one-night stands or several dates. Women hook up only to wonder why his promised call never comes! The best odds for getting a call, for getting him to come back, is this: Refuse to hook up in the first place. 
335. Her mindset largely governs the ringing of her phone. It starts with the presence or absence of an attitude of gratitude about herself and her potential value for a man. If she doesn’t value herself highly, men won’t either. 
336. If she’s ungrateful for herself and sees sex as her potential, she should expect booty calls. If she’s grateful for herself and sees denying sex as the tool for expanding her potential, she can expect calls to explore her other interests. 
337. Sex does not bond a man. It captures him until conquest and maybe a few more times. So, even when he does call after hook up, she may be viewed as potential duty slut. 
338. A woman holds a man by making him grateful for her in ways other than sex. This takes time and the delay of his conquest. 
339. To men after conquest, sex just happens, their relationship just is, and taking her for granted comes easily. Those are natural conqueror’s rights initiated by her yielding. So, her strategy and tactics before his conquest govern her life with each man. 
340. She may not know how or want to use it, but she holds the dominant position with a man until she yields. Use it or lose it. Lose it and she can’t use it. 
A quick recap: God designs, Nature endows, and hormones energize us to be compatible with a mate. We match up easily in many ways.
322. Men are driven to overcome Nature and other barriers, compete with men, and shape human events. Women need a brighter future for them and theirs. Compatible matchup? 
323. Men just need a place to flop, eat, and throw their things. Women are driven to nest, nurture, and nestle with loved ones. Compatible matchup? 
324. Men want the freedom to pursue their nature as hunter-conquerors and target high value prey. For example, men don’t mount rabbit heads in their den or pursue women they find unappealing. Women want help when they need it in a world they cannot dominate. Compatible potential?
325. Women are born pretty. Men are born handy. Compatible matchup?
326. Women fear abandonment. Men fear insignificance. By promoting their man’s significance, women demote their fear. Compatible potential?
327. Men have a natural inclination for directness and impatience. Women are endowed with the talent for indirectness strengthened by patience. Their willingness to be flexible and negotiate enables them to gain ultimate influence in relationships to the advantage of them and children. Compatible potential?
328. Man-think primarily focuses men on the present. Woman-think primarily focuses women on the future. Compatible potential?
329. Women are motivated to enhance their sense of importance through relationships. Men are motivated to earn self-admiration through accomplishments. Compatible potential?
330. Women are naturally modest. Men are not but respect women for insistence on it. Compatible potential?