Some women help pay on dates with men. It benefits the man financially but weakens his emotional ties to her. If she’ll pay, she’ll play—his game, that is. Helping to pay makes her worthy of him, which he translates as not having to make himself worthy of her. Using only his money adds value to her as person more than sex object. Spending on her invests himself in her and her interests, as long as he doesn’t take it as cover charge for sex. The last point uplifts virtual virginity as a woman’s best strategy and hardtoget and never-does-she-pay as her best tactics.
- The more a man gives to and for a woman when he has very little to give, the more devoted he is or becomes to her. Making sacrifices for her programs his heart first with respect followed by love.
- Unmarried women encourage or initiate first-time sexual relations with a man. It squelches the man’s conquering spirit with three ill effects. First, it waters down his glory of conquest. Second, he doesn’t have to invest himself to find common interests. Third, it makes her less valuable to him—except as booty, that is.
- Women automatically assume themselves qualified for marriage. They bribe one or more men with sex, money, or both to prove themselves worthy. They expect one man will hang around for a while, but they learn that female hopes and dreams mean little once they yield sex.
- She dresses beautifully to capture her man and follows up with sloppy attire and careless grooming that turns his head toward other females. Each look at her spells mistake that he has to live with—or does he?
- Men crave the substance of everything, but symbols often satisfy. So, wife has great latitude to make everything fit together, to harmonize home life.
- Sex needs no advertising. It sells itself. Advertising it cheapens a woman for everything but sex.
- If she doesn’t dominate the courtship agenda, she won’t have much power in any other arrangement. Except as she imposes it by separating.
- Thirtysomething women without kids lack an outlet for their mothering instinct. So, they parent their man.
- Unmarried sex causes couples to over-commit and under-connect.
- Everybody makes mistakes. Virtual virginity provides recovery for past sexual mistakes.
- Sex does not bond men. That’s why we have marriage vows to shift a man’s focus from crotch to conscience.
- Erotic attire inspires short-term relationships. Her appearance attracts, but after conquest it reminds only of booty.
Reorganized, clarified, and reissued as #1759.
- Seeking marriage? It’s not what you promise him. It’s the promise he sees in you.
- Trust a man’s actions but verify his words.
- Women make life tough for themselves. If they don’t care about appealing to the male gender generally, men conclude that women don’t care that much about having a permanent man. This means men don’t care that much about being the kind of man that women want to marry. It also means that women don’t particularly care about being the kind of woman that men want to live with for very long.
- Were I a woman, the day before my wedding I would swear to myself that I would never speak again of any exes, husbands, lovers, or boyfriends. My intended can’t ever be convinced he’s numero uno, if I raise competitive ghosts to him regardless of good, legitimate, or manipulative intentions. (I realize it’s probably not possible in today’s world, but I’d try my absolute best, and especially never belittle my number one by referring to any man.)
- All females have the potential to provide sex. So, except for attractiveness and availability, none is unique until conquest makes them descriptive— such as poor lay, good lay, disposable, lover, ex, dumpee, booty, live-in, etc.
♀ Women don’t insist that men prove themselves worthy of ‘her highness’. Instead, they act desperate to have a boyfriend and shift into compulsive mode trying to keep whatever they land.
♀ Women encourage or initiate first-time sexual relations. It squelches the man’s conquering spirit, which means no personal investment in her, which transmutes to little value for her—beyond booty, of course.
♀ Women seek a man that is sensitive, caring, and responsive to female wishes, but such men already have boyfriends. (Source: anonymous email)
♀ Depression flows from a sense of too little control over one’s life. Women yield premarital control to men, when they enable conquest.
♀ The soft-headed woman signs up with any male offer just to have a man.
♂Promiscuity dulls the male heart against respect for women. This reduces their ability to respect, and hence love, one woman.
Before the sexual revolution, married women shaped society by dominating the culture. After the 1960s unmarried females enabled men to dominate the culture, and now the society works against females. She always has choices, however….
© Her Nature: She shapes their relationship to meet her expectations for fulfilling her hopes and dreams. Dating for other reasons wastes her time and his money. Is this current practice?
© His Nature: Dates using her money benefit him financially but weaken his emotional ties to her. If she’ll pay, she’ll play—his game, that is. Using his money adds value to her as person instead of sex object. Spending on her invests himself in her and her interests, as long as he doesn’t see it as cover charge for sex. This final point uplifts virtual virginity to best strategy and hardtoget as best tactic. Is this approach popular?
© Money: Wasting his money harms her reputation, but using hers weakens their relationship. Acknowledged by females?
© Look Alike: If she won’t yield sex, they shouldn’t spend her money. Her money works best when she handles it under the same principles as her chastity—as reward for giving up his independence in marriage rather than as bribe to stick around or settle down prematurely. Do women nowadays see it this way?
© Booty: Dateless sex makes her valuable for booty call but under his terms. Something may develop beyond conquest, but what stirs his interest about her beyond sex? Her money?
Women darken their future, when they can’t or won’t control the next testosterone cowboy with his conquering urge to merge:
Ø Yielding even on his terms doesn’t bond a man, although it may earn appreciation and short-term commitment.
Ø Neither appreciation nor commitment has to include respect, which is the foundation of a man’s love.
Ø After sex she’s left with faith in her methods for capturing a man, her wishes, words or promises they exchanged, and little else to anticipate their future.
Ø He appreciates that his conquering spirit has been reinforced, but not that she did it, because it was he.
Ø He appreciates her potential as return bout, future date, booty, dumpee, or unpredictably as a keeper.
Ø Of course, something more permanent may arise as a marital Phoenix from their encounter. But, the odds are strongly against it. Marriage is too risky, and so many unconquered sisters are waiting for him—or so he sees it when women put out so easily and inexpensively.