- Women invite masculine violence when they don’t honor the difference between refusing a man’s proposition and rejecting him.
- Self-respect and duty slut are mutually exclusive.
- Perception is reality. Whatever appears to be, is. You’ll be judged not on what you are or do, but on what people convince themselves that you are or do.
- Cheap sex to males means no obligations, permanent or otherwise. The easier the conquest and escape, the cheaper the female.
- First refusal of conquest costs a man little. Persistent refusal brings out his character and exposes his worthiness for her.
- Wife changing herself soon after marriage convinces husband that he married wrongly. He expects precisely the person he married only more accommodating, likeable, and grateful.
- Nagging destroys her likeability and laziness weakens her appeal.
- Women program themselves for defeat as soon as they concern themselves with dominance and submissiveness. The former is Nature, and the latter is accommodation required to make a relationship work.
- Testing anticipates her future. If he won’t honor her privacy about her sexual past, he probably won’t honor her other expectations either.
- Recovery is everything, and the non-sexual blessings of virtual virginity can restore her self-respect, -confidence, and -image.
Tag Archives: cheap sex
Men fear rejection on initial encounters, but they get over it. Women take rejection much harder and recovery is especially difficult if she thinks a relationship has started.
- Husband takes wife for granted, when she displays the independence that men commonly show. He sees her doing well if his attention is not required. Her self-confidence and complaint-free attitude thus work against her. She takes him for granted when she focuses her efforts on the kids or her career.
- As men see it, single women display themselves according to the value they place on their sexual assets. Advertising and sloppy and unattractive appearance means low cost for sex. Attractive neatness and highly modest appearance translates as high cost. As women see it, they value their sexual assets as reward for a guy’s love. Ironically, after capturing boyfriend or husband, they downgrade their appearance, which reduces value of their sexual assets, which downgrades sex for imaginative rewards, which weakens his interest.
- Men respond more to thinking than feelings and don’t like to think that they change. They are also more reluctant to divulge what lies in their heart. Women respond more to feelings, disclose them more readily, and change them more easily.
♀ Even though two-thirds of all divorces are started by women, men are blamed as if only they screw up marriages. Women proclaim innocence by citing their inexperience, which justifies blaming men.
♀ Women abandon their natural feminine nature for the political feminist cause. They gain an unnatural kind of experience that puts men down. So, they lose their ability to successfully manage relationships with men.
♀ Cheap, free, easy, or casual sex make her worthy of him. It makes him the buyer and makes her the seller. The exact reverse of what makes her a keeper before marriage, but what, paradoxically, makes her a keeper after nuptials.
♀ When women talk about former mates, often to ease their guilt, they reveal their own shortcomings.
♀ There’s a hex to talking about her ex. Sympathetic and empathetic listeners hear her side, lift her blame. This confirms and reinforces her rightness and eases her motivation to change for the next guy.
♀ Women don’t often get what they want when they want it, which is usually a lasting relationship with Mr. Right right now. Overly eager and full of wrong data about men, they accept one without being able or taking the time to weigh his potential for Mr. Wrong.
Some nuggets, just like a good mate, are keepers.
☼ A man’s dedication to legal, moral, or religious principles overpowers his natural urge to hunt and conquer or just seek somebody younger. 
☼ A woman’s ego restricts her from treating him as king, because she’s driven naturally to dominate her nest and their home. 
☼ Cheap sex teaches men that relationships are, and of masculine right should be, temporary. 
☼ Devotion lasts, commitment may not. 
☼ Enduring love, the kind that lasts forever, is neither spontaneous nor easily terminated. 
☼ Feminism unleashes the savage male beast. Femininity tames it. 
☼ Her immodesty and lack of self-restraint endorses the man’s game of wham, bam, thank you, mam. 
☼ If shack up or marry up is not the man’s idea, then he will not long honor whatever relationship arrangement he enters. 
☼ Men can be intuitive too. When she thinks he deserves her criticism, he instinctively disagrees. 
☼ If she does not slow him to her schedule for conquest, he departs sooner or later. 
Each attractive female has what he’s after, because male hormones push for sex. When sex is cheap, he looks for easy stuff rather than spin wheels screening for the female of his dreams.
Her rejection spawns bitterness, aggression, and violence. Rejection imagined as extremely personal turns boys, and those men who can’t handle it, toward extreme aggressiveness and even violence.
When No Sex without Marriage is the strategy used by most women and honored by girls, males do not so easily take rejection personal. If rebuffed, they assume her character and moral standards reject his invitation, so females are not rejecting him personally.
This turns men away from sex for its own sake and pushes them to compete for a woman with sex as follow-on. This requires and males accept that they suppress aggressiveness and violence. They make themselves more female-friendly.
In this way, the sexual habits of most females stifle male aggression and violence toward individuals.