- Intimacy is vitally important to her and less so to men. But which is more important: depth or breadth, quality or quantity, intensity or frequency? Lengthy courtship enables her to find out about herself and ‘train’ him to match her expectations.
- Home should be his castle, but not unless she generates the harmony. For example, except when in use, she requires the commode LID to be down. Last user is responsible. (Can’t tell you why it works this way, but he’ll more easily accept her homey home-keeping standard for closed commode than her expectation that he always lower the seat. He’ll do for his castle, what he won’t do for her. You say shameful or selfish, I say Nature.)
- Sex bonds women, but mutual respect bonds people and genders.
- Self-esteem means how well you like yourself as a person. Self-love describes it better for females provided it also includes especially liking their selves as female.
- Women have to put up with many unwelcome hits to draw a few routine compliments from men. Improving their appearance with feminine mystery and modesty improves the ratio in favor of compliments.
Tag Archives: commode seat
Solved—her commode seat problem. With just a little coaching, she can prevent his being inconsiderate, her being disappointed, and both being argumentative. Every user as appropriate lowers both commode seat and lid. This makes toilet obligations equal, responsibility unarguable, and commode appearance more in tune with her female sensibilities.
When she looks good, he says nothing. He’s with her precisely because she looks good to him. He only wants to see it, but she wants to hear it. She reads his silent up-check as an up-chuck. Open warfare often starts over such sex differences.
A man’s love is based on respect for one woman he sees as extraordinary. This means he does not really understand her feminine mystique, modesty, moral standards, and female imperatives. Determined trueness to these aspects of her female nature—the opposite of Feminism—uplifts her in a man’s eyes.
Men are more teachable before conquest than after, so platonic courtship shapes her future. Especially about her expectations, those thoughtful things that will prevent her being taken for granted. Flowers when? Remember what? Affection when, how often, what form? Picking up what and after who? Help with what, where, and when? What works and doesn’t work for parents and other examples? And especially and unforgettably for him, what she dislikes and can’t stand.
Women don’t have to embrace the feminist ideology to embrace feminist values. Hence, to attract attention, women dress their daughters like hookers, sanction teen sexual activity, show cleavage to match plumber backside displays, and dress erotically. Men just go on their merry way eyeballing exposed skin and dreaming wishfully about going from older blossom to younger blossom. Boys exploit girls as ‘friends with benefits’.