- Bitchiness arises out of role confusion. Her heart and mind are not in sync.
- A female’s easy smile whispers that she knows she’s pretty.
- The more different she appears from other women, the more unforgettable she is to a man.
- If a wife mothers her husband, expect him to cheat. If he’s also of an adolescent mindset, expect to lose him.
- When she shacks up with a man, she puts a lid on his respect that she can earn. Limited respect means limited love, which means limited time together.
- Dignity—You have to act it to get it.
- A man’s devotion shines when he relinquishes dominance to a woman on those issues she wishes to dominate.
- Where laughter prevails, hope can’t be far behind. Hope and laughter go together. If you find little hope in your heart, find and generate laughter with your mind.
- The best husbands are trained in toddlerhood. Mothers charm boys to absorb adult values they are too young to emulate but which program their heart. Mothers do it by inculcating/indoctrinating adult values while respecting them as person first, boy second, and ‘unrespecter’ of bad behavior third.
- The female nature finds that manipulation comes easy. Men are not so inclined by nature.
Tag Archives: dignity
SUBJECT: Men are not considerate of her sexual wants, needs, and desires. Granted, they should be, but….
♀♥♂ Nurturing him won’t work; it’s demeaning. Teaching him won’t work; it’s humiliating. Coaching might work; good coaching shows him respect and recognizes his dignity and importance otherwise.
♀♥♂ Men heavily experienced in sexual encounters tend to ignore the smaller details. It’s too easy and habit forming to conquer and go elsewhere. So, coaching such a man requires much more adroitness than with most.
♀♥♂ If premarital, she’s in charge of changing both his conquering spirit and defusing his conqueror’s rights. Virtual virginity lays good groundwork. (See post 248 et al.)
♀♥♂ She craves attention and affection from her man to acknowledge her importance to herself. Her sexual preferences and expectations are less important. Given that men have affection delivery disorder, progress made toward fulfilling her basic needs may provide better results than complaining about his sexual approach. (See post 3 regarding his and her A.D.D.)
Men should consider her wants, needs, and desires. As we have seen, however, love and poor choices often interfere.
[More on this subject appears in posts 271 and 266 and follows at two future posts.
♣ She assertively initiates unmarried sex—will she be led to church or left in the lurch? Odds favor the latter.
♣ New mothers that have no husband to love them indulge their children in hope mom will be more deeply appreciated.
♣ She wears her heart on her sleeve, just to be sure he understands her—mystique or mistake? Probably the latter.
♣ She goes for one-night stands and bitches when he doesn’t call. Who’s at fault? The giver or the taker?
♣ Girls providing fellatio in public add dignity to the female gender. Right?
♣ Young women join adolescent men in raucously and raunchly applauding women stripping, pole dancing, using dildos. Debase your own gender and expect manly respect for anything but sex? Reflect badly on the gender?
♣ She gets in his face loudly to win an argument. Is she attractive to keep around or just another guy to ignore?
♣ A woman kisses a frog into princehood. They marry. Then, she neuters him with words that wound his spirit for any kind of life with her. Then she can’t stand him, because he becomes more like what she calls him. Also, he can’t stand himself being with her.
[More about female malpractice appears in posts 221, 206, 189, 175, 164, and 150. Scroll down or search for the number with a dot and space following it.]
Feminists begrudge men notching their bedpost as disrespectful of females. So, women initiate sex to compete and match masculine behavior. This enables more and more men to take up notching. Women thus generate disrespect for their own gender.
One biting and lingering effect of Feminism is that women envy men and dislike being female. This mindset empowers men to take greater advantage of women, especially those desperate and unhappy.
The feminist spirit in the home shows up as self-absorption, ridicule of masculine traits, and an in-your-face attitude. Men learn quickly that other choices are available elsewhere.
The feminist spirit makes women ‘stand up inside’ just thinking about a man or men. It’s toxic for a relationship.
Feminism squashed the concepts of female dignity, feminine attractiveness, and social constructs of the lady and lady-like behavior. It made sex objects popular. And now, mutual respect is diluted and unconditional respect practically non-existent between the genders.
Feminist-inspired women justify female sexual freedom, just because men enjoy the freedom. This tremendously weakens a father’s influence raising daughters and discredits him as morality teacher for teenage sons.
Feminists have it all wrong. Just a friendly touch in passing or a pat on the back sends a message of trust that earns a man’s regard if not respect. If he mistakes her friendliness for something else, she has immense powers to turn him off without offense. It’s a small price women must pay to hold onto the respect of men other than their own.