- She says, “I can do it all,” but the female nature itself prevents her getting it all—by herself, that is.
- He doesn’t necessarily expect it, but ‘smart wife’ becomes head cheerleader for who he is and what he does. She also adds each child to the cheerleading squad.
- Whether for one or many, girlhood abstinence reduces male dominance.
- If they work at it, women predominantly govern domestic and socializing methods, customs, and values. They have what men want most.
- Unintended consequences of unmarried and extra-marital sex overpower the hopes and dreams of the female gender. Outcomes reverse what Feminism originally sought to contain—male dominance.
- By not using the leverage of No Sex without Marriage, women expose themselves—mentally as well as physically.
- Organizations with two equal bosses ultimately collapse in favor of the more dominant and with unintended consequences.
- If he can rule the roost, she can learn to rule the rooster. If she must rule the roost, he will find another hen. It’s the male nature more than her.
- Males and females differ. Feminist theory and dogma can’t reverse what God designed, Nature provides, and hormones energize.
- Nagging arises from a woman’s heart hardened by selfishness. Not having what she wants, she seeks satisfaction through others.
- A combination of Feminism, ambition, selfishness, and ego twists women into an attitude that their own private interests are more important than other things.
Tag Archives: extra-marital sex
♂>♀ Women predominantly govern domestic and socializing methods and customs, because they have what men want most.
♂>♀ Modern women don’t follow their foremothers’ dominating system of No Sex without Marriage, so they’ve lost the skills required to convert masculine independence into emotional dependence on her.
♂>♀ By not using the leverage of No Sex without Marriage, women expose themselves—mentally as well as physically.
♂>♀ Unintended consequences of unmarried and extra-marital sex overpower the hopes and dreams of females. Outcomes reverse what Feminism sought to contain—male dominance.
♂>♀ Male behavior is changeable, even though the male nature is not. Feminine intuition—as directly opposed to feminist theory—tells women to accept the natural and exploit the changeable.
♂>♀ Women dominate culture by virtue of their natural relationship expertise. They smother society with values that promote family-centeredness and satisfy their primal urge to nest, nurture, and nestle with loved ones. That’s the way it used to be.
♂>♀ Women accept masculine-style sexual freedom. They equate fun and sex as synonymous and vice versa, just as men do.
Thirteen other posts about The high cost of cheap sex appear in CONTENT page in the blog header.