- Sexually active women highly value hunks for looks, which causes them to capture men poor for keeping. Experience with many sex partners—easy for hunks—weakens a man’s spirit for devoting himself to one woman. Each score leaches out of him a little respect for female self-protectiveness and regard for a woman’s interest. 
- It’s social custom especially regarding sex. Each new generation of females works harder to duplicate males. Females initiate everything more and more, but males retain the leadership role. They help females lower female-friendly values, standards, and expectations and to demean themselves just to please males. (And a new generation emerges with different values about every six or seven years.) 
- Women act and try to date like guys. They accept ‘whatever’ to keep a relationship going. They try to participate and enjoy masculine fun and games. They let desire to not offend a man override their nature—for example, tolerate embarrassment that offends a woman’s natural modesty. Her value as any man’s keeper weakens from not standing up for herself better if at all. 
- Girls and women adopt masculine-style sexual freedom. Females devalue virginity. Girls ditch it, and mothers don’t try hard to prevent its loss to make their girls more popular. Women think of themselves as sexually adventurous. They dismiss chastity that makes males try harder, that earns masculine respect, that primes men to devote to one woman. 
- To demonstrate their independence from men, women reject feminine virtue, duplicate masculine behavior, and even demo baser behaviors in public. By acting more like men, women hope to be more appealing. In fact, successful relationships revolve around differences between the sexes that couples reduce to compatibility. 
- If women refuse to honor the male gender as more worthy than the female gender, they kill what it takes for men to respect women as more worthy than men. It’s far more attitude than fact, appreciation than trust, approximation than precision. Caution: The reverse never happens, because men don’t respect women that portray no gender uniqueness. 
- Feminists believe that male and female infidelity are the same and equal. Not so. He cheats, and she breaks down emotionally and seeks outside help. She cheats, and his sense of significance plummets. This makes her obsolete. He maneuvers to be rid of her—sometimes harshly or violently. Of course it’s not fair, but men aren’t females regardless of how feminists hope to change them. 
- Men bond with a woman and strengthen family responsibility by making themselves useful and proving their worth as rescuers, protectors, providers, problem solvers. But his woman’s insistence on her independence turns him toward escapism in big toys, expensive adventures, irresponsibility, females. To the degree he’s not needed, he’s free and looks to have pleasure. 
- Mothers imply it. We all tend to become like those with whom we associate. Feminists for three decades claimed men to be selfish lovers, inadequate mates, and poor responders to female needs. Now, women accuse men of being irresponsible lovers, mates, fathers, and family men. They also claim that men are ignorant of female needs, wants, hopes, dreams, and relationship-building. ♫ Ta da ♫ Men no longer make good husbands. Just as feminists claimed. 
- Feminism makes the worth of men decline in female eyes. Consequently, the reverse happens too. Women receive less respectful, harsher, and even abusive treatment and then try to compensate with cheap and easy sex to satisfy men into being more reliable at helping fulfill women’s needs. It doesn’t work very long for a woman. Or does it? 
Tag Archives: girls
Happy moments, praise God
Difficult moments, seek God
Quiet moments, worship God
Painful moments, trust God
Every moment, thank God (source unknown)
- Dorothy Parker had it wrong: Men DO make passes at girls who wear glasses.
- Home is where you grumble the most and are treated the best.
- A wife is a reflection of her husband.
- We became ‘rich’ when I learned to live within a budget, but that’s another story.
- Fail to plan and you plan to fail. Budgeting is planning that prevents having to say, “The check’s in the mail”.
- Women take offense when referred to as a girl, but it implies she’s younger than reality.
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but frustration is the father.
- Mature men respect ladies and girls more than just women. Ladylike actions induce masculine respect. Women perceived by men as ‘girls’ seem more dependent and in need of a man, which tends to generate masculine respect. Women seem less dependent and, therefore less in need of a man. Womyn earns no respect.
I’ve been asked for details about which I have no expertise and no hope for glory. I invite helpful viewers to respond.
A young lady asked for details about dress and grooming. My response is simply this: In general, if it takes time, effort, or money, she’ll be attractive. If not, she won’t. Setting sex aside for the moment, men find attractiveness in feminine mystique, female neatness, gender uniqueness. They find challenges in feminine independence, female modesty, virtual virginity, and moral uprightness.
Her email follows with only compliments edited out and one comment added internally:
My name is K. and I am a young college student. … My first question has to do with dress and grooming. I agree that women often dress sloppily or unbecomingly. However, many times I think women THINK they are dressing neatly and attractively but the result is sloppy. What does “neat” and pretty look like- could you give examples of what the visual signals of neatness and prettiness are? What clothes typically look neat and attractive to men? Also, what are the typical visual signs of sloppiness and slovenliness? What types of clothes, combinations, colors, etc. typically look sloppy or uncared-for?
Similarly, when it comes to hairstyles, what do men find to be sloppy? What are the hallmarks of poor grooming in a woman? Again, direct and visual examples would be very much appreciated.
Also, as I have a very full chest, the line between modest and sloppy seems rather tenuous when it comes to shirts. Do you have any hints on this particular point for other young women in the same position? Should we lean towards more formfitting shirts and sweaters that line our shape, or would this be too sexual? (Guy offers this: Two boobs beat one bust, one bosom, or one bundle.)
As young girls are often more clueless about this topic than you can even imagine, you cannot be specific or direct enough about what looks good and what looks bad :-)
Thank you so much for your time.
PS. Anticipatory thanks to all who respond. Guy
Women come first, because they determine the rules of life and its social and domestic games. Unfortunately, through immaturity, ignorance, or stupidity, many disregard or misuse their female nature.
God designed and Nature genetically and hormonally endows females with expertise to build and sustain relationship compatibility:
© Women are instinctively driven to nest, nurture, and nestle with loved ones. This instinctive drive holds society together in family units.
© A woman instinctively needs a brighter future for her and her children. Her nature seeks security of life, dependable relationships, and family cohesiveness. She seeks family, economic, and social stability. She seeks safety of health, life, and family. To fulfill such need, she has two options. Give of herself to a helpmate, or do it alone, lonesome, and perhaps eventually lonely, isolated, or desperate.
© A woman does not absolutely need a man, but she wants company or assistance at specific times in life. Her primal want is for a solid relationship with someone stronger and more influential in shaping events that impact her and her children. She wants help to brighten her future in a society dominated by powerful people, unexpected events, and catastrophes. She wants comfort in needy times and companionship for prevention of loneliness. (Doesn’t this qualify Mr. Good Enough as potential Mr. Right?) Intuitively she favors one man, because two will not knowingly share her except when one cuckolds the other.
© Women fear abandonment more than anything else. First by mother as little girl, then by father as bigger girl, and finally by her man.
© Time focus—Women focus their doing on the present and their thinking on the future. Most of their present-day concerns and activities are handled as the result of earlier anticipation and planning.
Handling of sex issues other than coitus determine a woman’s success with her primal drive, need, want, fear, and time focus. This means men, next post.
Mothers ignore Einstein’s claim that “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Daughters suffer consequences, when mothers and daughters elevate popularity or anything else over virginity.
The male mind works like this regarding females: Curiosity energizes his imagination. Knowledge about a particular thing stops curiosity, which stops his imagining about it.
Conquering a female goes step by step. For example, curious about boobs, imagine touching them. Feeling them up shifts his curiosity to exposing them. Seeing them makes curiosity shift to what’s next. But you know all that.
Imagination stirs hormones, knowledge calms them. Resurging curiosity keeps shifting a man’s imagination toward the next step for conquest.
♀ Male curiosity satisfied about any aspect of a girl becomes knowledge, which invites more curiosity and imagination about the next step toward sex, say boob exposure, which when satisfied invites more…. It doesn’t end until his conquest.
♀ As long as boys have to imagine about girls’ bodies, they stand in line to learn exactly what girls expect boys to do. This enables female dominance, which girls need to protect and promote their self-interest dealing with men.
♀ As long as boys have direct knowledge about a particular girl’s genitals, their imagination wanes, interest in her focuses only on the sexual, and male dominance explodes on a female countenance that will shortly reflect disappointment or worse.
When mothers and girls devalue virginity and virtual virginity, they empower boys to dominate girls. Once learned from the consequences, her lessons and his tricks imprint for life.
[Fifteen more posts about Sex and the fickle girl appear in the CONTENT page in the blog heading.]