Ladies: These thoughts help females triumph.
- The first sign of creeping airheadedness: She’s depressed or desperate and doesn’t look for, assess, and judge each man’s character for compatibility with her hopes and dreams.
- Advice for newlyweds: If not during courtship, then very early master the art of laughing at Self and each other without spite or malice. Mutual laughter that expresses enjoyment of each other bonds better in the long run than does sex.
- I stopped Guy saying this, but it’s so advisory for females that someone should: Tact is the Vaseline of social intercourse.
- If men don’t compete, they retreat. It can be shameful for wife, family, children, and other dependents.
- Success for females hinges largely on knowing when and when not to talk. Full disclosure and especially having the urge to cite all that’s wrong sours, spoils, or rots a relationship.
- We claim: Behind every man there’s a better woman, and a woman’s work is never done for that reason. Guy claims: Behind every man there’s a buttered-up woman, and a man’s work is never done doing it. (Our lives would be much better if men and women kidded and joked about each other good naturedly like this rather than maliciously as feminists taught many of us.)
More follows next week.