- A female showing tattoos or wearing her libido on her sleeve attracts players and temporary husbands but not the Marrying Man. The latter avoids being connected to a female who disses herself to attract men.
- It’s unfortunate. The woman unhappy with herself expects her man to make her happy. But she has little room for him otherwise in her guilt-shrunken heart. She takes instead of giving, and he leaves instead of staying. (Do it with kids and they rebel.)
- If a woman has to talk a man into marriage or living together, consider it merely for practice. It won’t last.
- To duplicate male sexual behavior and capture boyfriends in adolescence, girls abandon female modesty. They give up old school character strength that protects against embarrassment. They accept without protest new school embarrassments caused by males. Then, following embarrassment, they blame themselves for being too sensitive and they lower standards out of fear of offending boys.
- It used to work well for him to rule the roost and her to rule the rooster. Now, she tries to be the rooster, he looks elsewhere, and the family crumbles. Modern women ignored their mothers and grandmothers. They never learned the skills for ruling the rooster by letting him rule the roost.
Tag Archives: Marrying Man
- A woman captures a man most successfully, when she makes him capture her. Game too small or easily captured is easily released. Difficult-to-capture game makes a manly trophy, and men have a hunting nature.
- Women ignore old school female virtue in favor of new school ‘anything goes’. As opportunities dwindle, the Marrying Man loses interest in marrying. He neither tries harder nor lowers his standards and expectations. Two reasons: Cheap and easy sex compensates, and men don’t change except to conquer.
- Modern women refuse to pay the price for responsible husbanding and fathering. So, husbands evade personal, family, and relationship responsibilities in favor of guy things and adventures unfriendly to or exclusive of their wife.
- Excitement of having new boyfriend distorts female thinking. She looks at today and forgets the tomorrows. Female strengths work best focused on the future. Male strengths work best focused on the present.
- The chaster she acts, the more unique and possibly extraordinary she appears to a man. Actual virginity pales in importance when his imagination fires up that all those other men failed, because he can’t conquer her.
- Contrary to pop culture beliefs, cheap and easy sex makes females the weaker sex. If not, how come modern women have such frustratingly low influence over the men in their lives?
- Divulging her sexual history to a man injects poisons into their relationship.
- She doesn’t like herself very well, so others are also undeserving. This defines the hard-hearted female.
- A wife who appears ordinary stales fast in the face of unconquered scenery outside the home.
- It may be unfair, but the pill puts all responsibility on her.
- Females shack up to test, simulate, or attract marriage. Males shack up for commitment-lite sex provided economically.
- Abstinence holds men off. Chastity keeps men interested. Virginity—real, virtual, or imagined by him—attracts the Marrying Man.
- After she yields first time, he assumes the dominant role as conqueror’s right.
- Cleavage sells only sex; it points masculine thinking toward hit and run more than stay and fight.
- Virtual virginity enables women to uncover what men are really after—conquest, conquer and dump, frequent and convenient sex, or one woman above all else.
- Women capture men with sex, but it’s not what holds a man after infatuation and lust fade in a year or two.
Ladies: As women go, so goes society. I’m married, elderly, and removed from the fray, but I can speak about getting our way more of the time. I hope these thoughts prove productive; that’s man-talk for helpful.
- We need great patience to allow for a man’s thoughts and actions to gravitate into devotion adequate for us to devote our lives with him forever.
- Mr. Right only shows up after many years of marriage that confirms his husbanding and fathering value to one of us. Until then, he’s only Mr. Good Enough. (If we can’t improve him, what’s the use of having him?)
- Dating is for fun, courtship is for involvement, engagement is for examination, and marriage is for building our family.
- Immodesty sells sex, but it doesn’t sell a one of us as potential lifetime wife.
- Intuitively we know we shouldn’t, but so many of us chase popularity by being average. The Marrying Man seeks an extraordinary woman, so how does he detect us among the average? And how does Mr. Good Enough know that we’re good enough for him?
More next week.
I describe foreplay from this male perspective: Women enjoy foreplay, and men only have to learn the steps of each woman’s progression that leads to intercourse.
Women know this, so I’ll state the obvious: He starts with high energy and expectations of how far he can go. Also, he starts with little restraint and knowledge of how far he should go. It’s up to her to suppress and divert his sexual drive, if she prefers to use foreplay to her long-range advantage instead of lying back to enjoy immediate gratification.
Foreplay is a woman’s wonderful tool to qualify a man for marriage. Few things push a man more to reveal his true nature, his worthiness for her. And nothing better separates Marrying Man pursuing her from the other guys pursuing sex.
A man is as romantic as required to initiate foreplay and conquest. At every level of foreplay, if he can’t advance, he shifts back into romance and sweet-talk mode.
Women expect a romantic interlude to precede foreplay. It arouses their heart and prepares them for physical arousal.
A woman’s toughest challenge is to identify, define, and consciously decide exactly what temptations she will allow and can draw and hold a line that enables some foreplay but prevents intercourse. No further will she go! Will power is harder, but it works better for her than hopes and dreams and good intentions.
So, smarter females use foreplay to stimulate romance. They make hard-headed and hard and fast conscious decisions long before they are talked or led too deeply into foreplay. They learn to manage foreplay to stimulate romance that they prefer and defer intercourse that men prefer.
- Women think men want them to pretty-up to please men. Not so. Men want females to look great all the time, and the woman they are with to look extraordinary.
- Set aside sex and the challenge of conquest, the higher a female’s standards for everyday appearance, the higher her self-respect registers among men and her man. Men don’t love without respecting a woman, and they don’t respect those that lack self-respect.
- Modern women take the easy or lazy path. They attire themselves to match the common, to not stand out, to take the easiest way, to dress to the minimum of acceptability for their environment. Men view them for what they see; women are common and deserve common treatment. Consequently, the Marrying Man approaches extinction.
- Women used to refer to a female’s hair as her crowning glory. For the majority of modern women, fixing up her hair is unimportant for capturing or holding a man unless she’s doing something special. Dates and formal events qualify; work, home, non-date eating out, days off, and shopping don’t. Frizzy, disheveled, and dirty-appearing assume status as fashionable and crown a woman’s lack of neatness.
- If she won’t dress to please herself and lift up her spirits, when she does it for a man she comes across phony to her and sooner or later the same way to him.
© Men are hunter-conquerors, and boys are little men that learn from teen girls. Each generation of girls teaches boys to aim toward being civilized and domesticated men. Or else, boys grow up to be big time conquerors and dominators. A famine of teen sex teaches the former. Plentiful teen sex teaches the latter.
© Men can’t stand criticism about sex, so they prefer virginity. Virtual virginity makes a man forget that he may be criticized. Continued refusals make it worth the risk, and so VV lathers her with value.
© Virtual virginity doesn’t make her judgments foolproof. It does, however, enable her to distinguish the important things: long term devotion from short term commitment, the Marrying Man from the womanizer, the mature from the immature, the sincere from the phony, the temperate from the intolerable, the believer in something admirably greater than himself from the believer in the mundane or things that shock female sensibilities.
♂ The Marrying Man seeks the exceptional woman, and he expects her to stay that way—especially not to change her likeability. If he wanted a different woman, he would have married another.
♂ The bible says a man divided is unstable in all his ways. However, his work and his home do not divide a man. DNA requires that he pursue both together, when he has assumed responsibility for others. Aren’t women wired differently?
♂ The institution of marriage is of, by, and for women. Men can easily do without it, so marriage is hers to earn and keep.
♂ Men don’t change to please a woman after she has been conquered. Before that, yes, if she withheld sex long enough for his words of commitment to grow into actions that foreshadow devotion.
♂ A sense of declining or declined significance sparks Jack’s mid-life crisis. How much did his Jill contribute with discouragements, ridicule, or disbelief in his capabilities?
♂ Loaded with DNA to hunt and spread seed, pleasuring a woman doesn’t come naturally. He must be taught. Females withholding sex teach the first step: patience with her.