These ‘fortitudinals’ provide special themes or summaries. Numbers match the posts.
76. She seeks to be friends with her kids and elevates them to adult status. This demotes husband to subordinate status, which he views as insignificance and, therefore, insufferable.
77. A woman has to sell a man on fidelity, marriage, and her female worth as comfort partner. Otherwise, men focus on frequent and convenient sex as comfort from their daily ‘battles’.
78. She welcomes kids with open arms but not him. She takes his arrival home for granted, because she wants relief with the kids.
79. Hook up but no call? She lost her footing playing in a man’s territory.
80. Trying to make a couple’s life fair or equal is self-defeating.
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 255, 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.