1. Feminism discourages manly adoration of women. Femininity inspires it.
2. As women go, so goes society. Men do whatever is necessary to have frequent and convenient access to sex. If women insist on marriage, men marry.
3. Both sexes have ADD. Females have Affection Deficit Disorder. Males have Affection Delivery Disorder.
4. Sex differences appear unfair when one sex strives to uplift itself at the expense of the other.
5. Women are not ignorant of men, but what they know is often wrong.
6. It’s the man’s game, but women go along to get along. They learn to hook up, link up, shack up, knock up, marry up, hurry up, frighten up, muck up, ‘fess up, split up, and pay up just as good as any man.
7. He marries expecting her not to change, but she does. She marries expecting him to change, but he doesn’t.
8. Women steal husbands and committed boyfriends and expect them to be faithful after rewarding them for infidelity.
9. Earning and keeping a man’s devotion is more her job than his obligation. Women need a man more than the reverse.
10. She kisses a frog. He becomes her prince. Then, she changes after they marry. She loses her servant’s heart and provides a queen-dominated hut.
These ‘fortitudinals’ provide themes or summarize posts. The paragraph numbers match the posts.