Ladies: I’ve been pondering these treasured nuggets and thought you might enjoy them too.
- Happiness flows not from what she’s grateful for, but that she is grateful.
- Female eagerness to hook up, couple up, or shack up severely weakens her influence for shaping her future with that man.
- Lifetime love builds on her gratefulness for whatever and whoever stabilizes her future and emotional security.
- Feminism produces among females an attitude of ingratitude for manly behavior. It turns men away from women except in pursuit of sex. Femininity produces an attitude of gratitude that attracts men. It compounds and uses each female’s personal assets and appealing attractions to both capture and hold a man.
- This poor strategy causes women to lose the war of the sexes. She thinks sex will capture a man, her romancing will confirm him as the right man, and her love will hold him.
- Don’t judge a man’s respect for a woman by the way he talks, teases, and jokingly complains about her. Judge his respect for her by the overall, large-picture way he treats her.
- If he considers his ideas superior to hers, it’s not necessarily her but his nature. Feminine charm and anticipation can flush such bias from his head if he doesn’t know what’s happening.