181. Single women invite temporary relationships when they look for Mr. Right. He shows up after wife motivates husband to achieve her hopes and dreams that were conceived in girlhood and modified by a couple decades of marital adjustments and developments.
182. Unmarried chastity prolonged by a woman—that is, virtual virginity—can turn earlier, shameful, or promiscuous behavior into no one else’s business. 
183. Sex only captures a man’s attention. Subtlety, charming mystery, indirect influence, modesty, respectability, friendly sweetness, and dedication to sexual fidelity hold his interest. 
184. Her virtue is anything she has or does that a particular man admires, which also means that men generally can’t, won’t, or don’t. A woman appears feminine when she uses her virtues. One woman, Karen, says it neatly when she claims that femininity adds color to a man’s black and white world. [Keys to the Kingdom, Alison A. Armstrong, PAX Programs Inc., p. 151.]
185. When they act more like men, females abandon their natural modesty. They give up character strength to swallow embarrassments caused by men. It reinforces male domination. Suggestion: Females should adopt this as standard textbook: A Return to Modesty by Wendy Shalit. 
186. Men get as romantic as a woman requires before she yields to foreplay, intercourse, or both. Girls have the critical role in teaching boys the hows and whys of good romance habits. If girls don’t do it, men won’t have it, and women have to compensate. 
187. The dominance game plays out differently once a couple has intercourse. Sex before marriage affirms and thereby strengthens his dominance. Conquest afterward modifies his dominance by adding respect and empathy for her. 
188. When marriage is less than absolutely essential to a woman, her boyfriend is miles ahead of her in avoiding it. 
189. The most hopeful investment a single woman can make is to get beyond commitment. Without nurturing or mothering him, she enables and patiently waits for boyfriend to become devoted to her and her ambitions for family and castle building. His devotion may not stop growing after he conquers her, but his nature is such that it’s highly probable. 
190. The smart woman on a date wants other men to ignore her, so she can concentrate on her mission, that of sealing or enjoying the relationship with her male companion. Men are not as dedicated.