- Bitchiness arises out of role confusion. Her heart and mind are not in sync.
- A female’s easy smile whispers that she knows she’s pretty.
- The more different she appears from other women, the more unforgettable she is to a man.
- If a wife mothers her husband, expect him to cheat. If he’s also of an adolescent mindset, expect to lose him.
- When she shacks up with a man, she puts a lid on his respect that she can earn. Limited respect means limited love, which means limited time together.
- Dignity—You have to act it to get it.
- A man’s devotion shines when he relinquishes dominance to a woman on those issues she wishes to dominate.
- Where laughter prevails, hope can’t be far behind. Hope and laughter go together. If you find little hope in your heart, find and generate laughter with your mind.
- The best husbands are trained in toddlerhood. Mothers charm boys to absorb adult values they are too young to emulate but which program their heart. Mothers do it by inculcating/indoctrinating adult values while respecting them as person first, boy second, and ‘unrespecter’ of bad behavior third.
- The female nature finds that manipulation comes easy. Men are not so inclined by nature.
Tag Archives: shack up
Ladies: I’ve been pondering these treasured nuggets and thought you might enjoy them too.
- Happiness flows not from what she’s grateful for, but that she is grateful.
- Female eagerness to hook up, couple up, or shack up severely weakens her influence for shaping her future with that man.
- Lifetime love builds on her gratefulness for whatever and whoever stabilizes her future and emotional security.
- Feminism produces among females an attitude of ingratitude for manly behavior. It turns men away from women except in pursuit of sex. Femininity produces an attitude of gratitude that attracts men. It compounds and uses each female’s personal assets and appealing attractions to both capture and hold a man.
- This poor strategy causes women to lose the war of the sexes. She thinks sex will capture a man, her romancing will confirm him as the right man, and her love will hold him.
- Don’t judge a man’s respect for a woman by the way he talks, teases, and jokingly complains about her. Judge his respect for her by the overall, large-picture way he treats her.
- If he considers his ideas superior to hers, it’s not necessarily her but his nature. Feminine charm and anticipation can flush such bias from his head if he doesn’t know what’s happening.
- A couple’s life includes relationship management. To men relationships require no management.
- If her breasts are not uplifted, pointed, and a distinct pair, she’s already starting to look older. Bosomy breasts come naturally as women age and as they fatten up.
- When she chases a man for his looks, she wants to impress herself and others. However, he receives the message that she’s available and disposable.
- Girls cheapen themselves to attract a boyfriend, and success builds habit. Men don’t value cheap women except for sex, which forces such girls as women to bounce from one man to another.
- Easy sex might promote shack up and even short-term marriage within the mind of her boyfriend. But, it won’t stir up the foundational respect needed for enduring love that survives the inevitable fading of romantic love.
- Men don’t respect desperate people. A desperate woman is not a keeper and is dump-able without much remorse.
- Sex deferred until marriage maximizes her as a highly feminine matrimonial target. Only a ‘giant of a man’ in his eyes, that is himself, his royal studliness, could beat out all those other competitors for her hand made evermore valuable by her impenetrable chastity.
She initiates, and he reacts; it’s the opposite of what works best for a lifetime together. I’m not sure, but I’d bet: Except for the man suggesting they shack up, modern women are first to pledge commitment, seek his commitment, and even include shack up as essential or a lure to seal the deal.
· As I use these terms here: Dedication is his effort; devotion is what she receives. From signs of his dedication, she infers his devotion.
A woman shouldn’t commit before he commits, and not even then unless she sees devotion in his eyes and actions and not just his words. Why? Odds greatly favor only a temporary arrangement, plus she encourages his natural dominance to be more dominant.
· If he makes himself worthy of her, she may win but no guarantees. If she makes herself worthy of him, she loses. Yielding to his conquering nature automatically makes her worthy of him. He interprets it to mean that he’s good enough for her just as he is. This means his natural dominant spirit is also okay. As a challenge to him, her value goes down, and it adds temporariness.
· By providing sex and committing to a man without marriage, she takes him off the hook and hangs herself on it. How? Her commitment neutralizes his competitors for him—other men. This takes pressure off him to show dedication for her. Having had sex with her, growth of his dedication slows or stops. He competes less strenuously to keep her, because he’s had her. And so, he gets by with giving less of himself to fulfill his promises. This too adds temporariness.
Those points should caution women today, but feminist blather convinces them otherwise. Dealing with men, they try to force success with short-term endeavors. This costs them long-term togetherness.
- Couples shack up to test for sexual compatibility. Women deceive themselves. Men applaud themselves.
- Men presume commitment but women don’t. Women need assurance and daily confirmation, if confirmed only by themselves.
- Women expect men to be romantic, but romance slows a man’s conquering spirit. Men are as romantic as a woman requires before accepting foreplay or intercourse.
- Both wives and husbands resent facing previous sex partners of their spouse. Wife loathes the other woman. Husband holds animosity for his wife.
- Women crave frequent little things and remembrances to remind that their man is thinking of them. Men don’t.
- Men depart a relationship with hope for a less involved one the next time. Women depart a relationship with conviction she can do better the next time.
- Women easily expand their thinking from ‘me’ to ‘you and me’ and then to ‘us’ and even to ‘you come before me’. (It brightens her future.) Men are slow to grow that way and also backslide easily. (His interest lies with the present.)
- Women easily love a man, but men love their work—or whatever they have to do to prove themselves to themselves.
- To women, and mother knows best, a person’s character is more important than what that person does. Men lean toward the opposite.
1. Women see flattery as opportunity and take advantage to make themselves feel good. Men don’t.
2. When they demonstrate love, men are different than women. (This aspect of chromosomal XX ≠ XY disappoints women for life.)
3. When wife is the main breadwinner, husband’s significance fades. (He may be gracious and act that way, but he misses filling that role and longs for something or someone to compensate his sense of importance.)
4. When husband outshines wife in her areas of responsibility, his self-image expands proportional to her gratitude (which often fades and he often misses it). More importantly, when wife outdoes her husband in manly domains, she poisons his sense of significance.
5. Women multi-task and multi-converse, because their processing nature enables it. Men dislike and usually avoid both, because their producing nature make multi-thinking inefficient.
6. Women cohabit because they are desperate to capture or live with a man, or they seek economic advantage. Men cohabit, because she’s unworthy of marriage, he wants to keep his options open, he seeks frequent and convenient sex at low cost, it’s a cheap and friendly arrangement, or all of the above.
7. Women can turn an inadequate man into an adequate mate and vice versa. Men can turn adequate wives inadequate but not the reverse.
8. Women assess people more by character than occupation. Men lean toward the opposite.
A model of relationship building has become popular. Inexperience and ignorance of the male nature spreads its use.
Females hook up, link up, shack up, marry up, wake up, split up, and start up again. The pattern evolved over four decades, as adolescent thinking replaced adult maturity. Each generation of girls think they know more and better than previous ones about dealing with boys. They ignore the experience and reject the wisdom of older females and live their adult lives with little more than adolescent values.
A new generation emerges about every seven years. Newbies seek their own identity and uniqueness from siblings, and teens aim to avoid mom’s mistakes. (Incidentally, if they don’t know about mom’s mistakes, they have less reason to strike out independently or differently. Full disclosure damages child rearing in unimaginable ways.)
Cause: In the process of feminists convincing women to dislike male nature and patriarchy, females came to distrust and then dislike their own nature. If mothers didn’t teach it indirectly, daughters learned from mom’s complaints or experiences. As a result, each new generation takes a different view of males, which leads to different paths of life. (Is female prepubescent sex mom’s idea? Is mom teaching teen daughters to carry condoms mature or adolescent thinking?)
- Each generation of young girls makes femininity more undesirable than their siblings and mothers. Role model grannies became obsolete several decades ago, as newer generations deserted family closeness to favor association with peer outsiders.
- Females now use males as role models for attire, grooming, and behaviors that include exploiting sexual freedom. Consequently, male values sweep away female standards and override women’s expectations. Females twist in uncertainty, sense of unworthiness, and lack of self-appreciation. (The adolescent female mind works this way: If men don’t appreciate me for more than sex, why should I appreciate myself?)
Result: By abandoning femininity for feminist thought, females of every age and role drop interest and weaken their ability to civilize boys to female standards, tame adolescents and single males to live up to female expectations, and domesticate husbands for family responsibility.
- Males are compensated with easy conquests, so they go along for the wonderful and unobligated ride that discourages family responsibility. Male values now dominate, and female values for stable home and family vaporize.
- When females dislike being female and especially being very feminine, they are haunted with frustrations dealing with men. Even if successful at capturing or holding a man, they remain dissatisfied and unhappy. They blame men! It makes female frustration worse and pushes them toward over-eagerness, wishful thinking, hope instead of reality, and making themselves worthy of men instead of the reverse.
Consequently, adolescent thinking, values, and expectations shape the lives of everyone, weaken family influence, and cause further social decay. Such adolescent thinking promotes popularity as essential, fame/notoriety as great, and celebrities as role models. In these ways, adolescent values spread and further dominate self-interest and social life.
Where does it end? When females keep their unmarried legs crossed, women can reestablish their control of cultural values, AKA why people do what they do in society. Following that, female relationship expertise can win men over to living up to family responsibility as the predominant and guiding institution for society.
Now, I’m not dumb enough to think that such things are forthcoming. But, I stress this point: The previous paragraph describes the macro, or society as a whole. In fact, the same principles work at the micro level, one couple as the whole.
Radicals, revolutionaries, and activists declared war on men and gave birth to Feminism. Adverse effects and social debris still fall on every woman and impact every child. Outcomes include:
N Over three decades women disallowed and disrespected masculine feedback about feminist theory and dogma. Now, modern women don’t know men, and what they do know is mostly wrong.
N Husbands lose their sense of personal responsibility, because wives value their own independence so greatly that they become ungrateful for whatever their man does do.
N Wives seek so much household equality they are unwilling to negotiate separate-but-equal and respect-over-love domain responsibilities. Who’s the final authority on what issues?
N Personal, mutual, social, cultural, and traditional respect continues to disintegrate between and within the genders. (Hook ups without call up, shack up without marry up, split up without warning, marry up without responsibility, break up without loss of benefits.)
N The cultural concept of separate but equal genders has been torn down by the politics of gender disparagement.
N Wives declare husbands inadequate and worse. Unknowingly or unwittingly or both, they fulfill the Pygmalion prophecy and turn husbands into more of what wives don’t want. (See previous article 529—Non-judgmental? Ha!)