- Sex and responsibility help men achieve their goals. Devotion to others and life tending toward the spiritual help women achieve theirs.
- With regard to unmarried sexual activity, women are whatever they decide to be. Men are whatever they have to be to have access.
- Two conquerors compete and struggle. He seeks sex, and she seeks marriage. The first to conquer shapes their future relationship together.
- Unlike men, women tend to change whatever and whomever they find as inadequate—oftentimes parenting husbands as boys.
- Unlike women, men draw a line between what is their business and what is not, between what they should change, and what they should leave to others.
- When a man wants comfort and understanding, he turns to any woman. When a woman wants those things, she turns to a specific man.
- Men look for taste bud satisfaction when eating. Women use food to help satisfy the necessities for life.
- When women sour on their marriage, they turn against men. When men sour on their marriage, they turn against marriage.
Finally, may your blessings in the new year be so great they obscure the defeats and bad times of the year ending today.