Some women offer unmarried sex after little more than chit-chat. After marriage they long for or complain about lack of foreplay and intimacy.
- She marries but retains her maiden name to show independence. Two ill effects follow: Husband senses a weakened hold on his woman. Other men read it as weak attachment to husband. (She may not be worth hitting on, but husband’s not above losing the respect of other men.)
- In the early marriage years, the absence of husband’s compliments about her appearance may mean she appears common or worse. He married neither.
- Not regularly reminding and capturing her man’s attention with her appearance frees up his hunting eyes to focus on targets more appealing.
- Mothers teach or guide daughters about safe sex, expect them to experiment, and ignore the importance that deferred gratification adds to the maturing process. Fathers harbors contrary feelings.
- Mom makes herself feel good. She continually feeds her child over-embellished sweet-talk to proclaim the child numero uno. It’s easy. Unconditional love is powerful, and she just expresses it. Child has fewer faults compared to husband/father, and perhaps none that mother can see. But it threatens the father, because the kid grows up with an attitude to defy the king.
Tag Archives: unmarried sex
- If she refuses unmarried sex, she may be dumped. But he goes away without conquest and with deflated ego. She effectively sends him packing. Her ego remains mostly undisturbed, although self-esteem might take a brief nose dive. If she yields, she may still be dumped. However, he departs with definitely inflated ego and conqueror’s pride.
- She’s the relationship expert, but trouble brews when she accuses her man of taking her for granted. He becomes defensive, because he takes it personal and competitively and her message doesn’t resonate or even register. Moreover, her accusations suppress both objectivity and cooperation.
- The male ego feeds on accomplishments but not those that come easily. Unearned gifts, for example, make no lasting impressions. She only makes erasable impressions, when she pushes herself toward him or provides sex with little investment of the heart by him. In that way, she makes herself potentially disposable long before time together can generate a lasting relationship.
- I quote Miss Terri, a lady that commented on post 376 some 38 months ago. Has anything changed for the better? “Sadly, I have been the witness of the break-up and close to breaking up of numerous marriages. What I am seeing is men married to women who refuse to be wives. I call them non-wives. There is no intimacy, no loving meals prepared, no support for the husband’ goals, vision, and dreams, constant arguing over every request made, no co-operation with their men. Do men in this position really have wives?”
- As single women take up, permit, and enjoy sex for its own sake, men bypass learning and respecting other things of importance to females.
- In our world today where sex comes before marriage, men look at attractive women as sex targets until conquered and as keeper, backup, duty slut, or throw-away after conquest.
- The more that women provide unmarried sex, the easier for each individual woman to miss out as a keeper.
- Men need no lessons for ‘wham, bam, thank you, mam’. It comes quite natural. Only women can defeat the urge.
- Men learn how to treat a woman differently by rejection for sex by her and others before her. Thus, men learn to respect greatly the female gender.
- Morality serves women, but men don’t need it. Mothers and other females carry the burden to see to it that boys and men live within the moral expectations of women.
- Mothers civilize and domesticate boys. Chaste girls tame and teach testosterone terrors to honor female dreams. Grateful wives finish the process of making great husbands. Or else men disappoint the female gender.
- The more that women trash-talk masculine characteristics, the less men honor female sensibilities.
- The female nature strives to live up to something bigger such as God, their man, their children. Men have to learn to live that way, which puts teaching in the hands of women.
- The less respect that women show the male gender, the more men become irresponsible for helping fulfill female dreams for home and family.
- Newlywed life should not be about surviving storms, but learning how to dance in the rain. Modesty conducts the bonding music. Adorable femininity provides the bride’s gown. Admirable manliness tailors the groom’s tux. Their characters shape unique dancing slippers. Privacy ensures they have a dance floor.
- Except for the physical side of life, feminine nature easily counterbalances male dominance. But modern women abandon femininity and weaken dominion over their nests.
- She gets in his face loudly to win an argument. Is she attractive enough to keep around or just another guy to ignore?
- She assertively initiates unmarried sex—will she be led to the church or left in the lurch? Odds favor the latter.
- Modest attire signals covered breasts to be well defended. Cleavage drastically eases a man’s worry about gaining access.
- The appeal of breasts lies in the challenge to get to them. Once uncovered, conquest is but a matter of time.
- Erotic attire has value for one person, the male observer. It puts male minds on track to conquer or show her off for bragging rights. Neither track is about her true self, value, or promise for a man’s long-range future.
- Females learn the most and best about dealing with men both temporarily and permanently, when they retain their virginity, either real or virtual.
- Her sexual history is best kept as secret or lacking in details as possible.
- Women expect men to love as females do, but it’s another gene inequality. Chromosome math always applies for love: xx ≠ xy.
- When a woman partakes of promiscuous sexual freedom, she destroys the virtues that inspire a man to prove himself worthy of her.
- Women too eager for marriage accept a man’s verbal commitment, which usually stands the test of neither time nor other sex objects.
- Female dominance melts away with a couple’s unmarried sex. He sees her in a very different light after conquest. That light is not complimentary to her, when it comes to who dominates whom.
- By absorbing feminist politics, women condemn the masculine nature while turning off or tuning out their female nature.
- If she can depend on herself, she doesn’t need him. If that happens, she’s not grateful for him. If that happens, he’s not too interested in staying with her.
- Experience with many sex partners hardens a woman’s heart. Enough of it makes her cynical, suspicious, and unable to like herself enough to hold a man.
- The greater her feminine virtue, then the greater her man’s respect and the more likely her future faithfulness to him. Men expect that first, always, and to be obvious in their woman.
- The popularity of unmarried sex makes males appreciate sex much more than females. Modern males compete with females for sex instead of with males for females.
- If men don’t compete for the woman instead of sex with her, then women have considerably less value as unique creatures. Every woman can provide sex, so her uniqueness dissipates when she yields. Her value as potential woman and wife goes up only when men have to keep trying to win her favor for sex. The harder he tries, the greater her value.
- A woman with a hardened heart mistreats her man. She generates hassles in his castle by treating his opinions as less important and judgments as less valuable than those of someone else.
- Mother gives birth to a less-than-normal child (or has one die) and goes to extremes to provide care or assuage her grief (or guilt). She devotes herself to the child (or her grief and guilt) at the expense of her relationship with husband. Thus she makes him insignificant relative to her agonies. When she can’t forgive him, her, or both, continuous internalizing hardens her heart.
- Women feminized men into this modern-day condition: Younger men accept that she has slept with guys he knows, perhaps even buds. It makes men more female-like and more passive just to have a woman. Why? Because they have to overlook or back off from their natural expectations about her virtue. They retain adolescent traits. They’re easier to get along with, but as responsible husbands and fathers they lack masculine stubbornness that breeds greatness in responsibilities of husbanding, fathering, and marital longevity.
- The hunter-conqueror male nature applies hormonal pressure to spread seed. Marriage relieves pressure but doesn’t kill the urge. The only urge-killer is devotion to someone so respected or some thing so feared that faithfulness conquers his conquering urge day after day after day.
- Morality restrains men, and Tocqueville said: “Morals are the work of woman.” So, if women want better men, they should improve the moral character of the home, culture, and society.
- With so much unmarried sex cheaply available, why should men commit to helping a woman fulfill her lifetime hopes and dreams? Wives have to compensate for what their sisters are doing, but many don’t know how to make marriage more meaningful and rewarding for their man. (It’s a major premise behind WhatWomenNeverHear.
- Girls and unmarried women should guide themselves by these two principles: Negotiation is reasonable people finding common ground—e.g., dating, courtship, engagement. Bartering is trading something of great value to another for something of equal value the other possesses—e.g., marriage for conquest.
- With frustration and distress urging her, wife often does the wrong thing. It’s her nest, so she accuses. It’s his castle, so he resents. She calls it necessary, he sees her infringing on his turf, and competition erupts with him dedicated to winning. More harmonious ways exist, but they require non-offending indirect imagination, patience, and toleration available only to females.
About gifts: Think as men tend to think of unearned gifts as bribes and earned gifts as rewards, and what follows will make sense. To grasp the underlying nature of these events, love and associated passions have been set aside.
About sex: Three results describe female motivations about unmarried sex. Allow conquest to capture a man, bribery. Provide it to please a man, hopeful of something. Provide it to hold a man, bribery. It all has to do with her intention. (See last entry below about sexual fun and games and post 578 about married sex.)
About couples: When unmarried sex comes cheap and easy, men don’t truly appreciate it beyond physical gratification and ego strokes for conquering her. It settles in his psyche as pleasurable but unbinding. She bonds but he doesn’t.
About bribes: The environment, spirit, and intentions surrounding sex as bribery differ greatly from sex as reward. The unmarried bribe kills off the reward of married sex in the male psyche. Marital permanency suffers.
About promises: If it seems this way, it is: Unmarried bribery diminishes marital opportunity for her, because she gives away her greatest reward with his conquest. So, she has less ability to reward him for what he earned by marrying her. In the natural world he heads for the altar not for what she promises but for the promise he sees in her wifely potential, likeability, and sex in that order.
About rewards: Men do whatever women require for men to have frequent and convenient access to sex. If earned by marrying a virtual virgin, it’s his reward for finally conquering her. If unearned because of premarital sex, it’s temporary and discourages his greater effort to keep her pleased with him. One of these options brightens the female marital future much more than the other.
About mistakes and fun and games: Unmarried sexual relations have no place with a man she hopes to keep forever. Virtual virginity enables recovery from mistakes and sexual adventurism.