361. Men delight in easy conquest. It adds temporary value to her, but devalues her as keeper. 
362. Few things expose a man’s character more readily than being repeatedly denied sex by a woman on whom he has set his sights for conquest. 
363. Boys raised with little affection before puberty neither provide nor respond well to affection later in life. 
364. Hunter-conquerors can be grateful and possess good intentions, but their drive to conquer another woman never completely dies. It’s the male nature, and only devotion earned by one woman discourages it. 
365. A woman’s refusal for unmarried sex builds virtue. It earns a man’s admiration and respect, which energizes his imagination and convinces him that she will probably be faithful to him. (“If she won’t yield to my talent and charm, she won’t yield to anyone else either,” or so he thinks and if her other signs don’t cause questions.) 
366. Courtship without sexual relations teaches boys and men to suppress their aggression and honor a female’s standards and expectations. The process also exposes males to her non-sexual qualities that earn admiration and are seen as virtues. 
367. Easily available, unobligated, and unmarried sex aids the conquerors’ pursuit. On the other hand, men must work harder to impress and ‘sell’ themselves as guardians of female interests when women abstain outside marriage. 
368. Fathers may acquiesce, but they don’t take kindly to mothers accepting and supporting the inevitability of a daughter’s unmarried sexual activity. 
369. Failure of a man to honor a woman’s standards and expectations—e.g., claiming her sexual history to be none of his business—means more failures will follow after conquest regardless of what he says before that monumental event. 
370. A man’s initial love of a woman is based on respect earned about her virtue, self-respect, and likeability as mate. His enduring love is overwhelmingly sustained by her respect and gratitude for who he is and what he does. (Very different from women, so see the next article, 1967, to be published tomorrow.) 
Tag Archives: unmarried sex
361. Men delight in easy conquest. It adds temporary value to her, but devalues her as keeper. 
281. The only window of opportunity to change a man opens before and closes after his sexual conquest of her. What she screws is what she gets, until his natural hard-heartedness mellows and hard-headedness softens much later in life. 
282. Some women are not true to themselves. They act phony to capture a man. Men marry expecting wife NOT to change, but she does. If she’s phony before marriage, she turns into a woman he did not marry. 
283. Women marry and expect their husband to change, but he doesn’t. Change is unmanly, but a man relents when necessary to convince, court, and conquer a unique woman viewed as extraordinary and marriage candidate for him. 
284. A woman’s openness with a man does not serve her until after years of marriage and maybe not even then. Men as hunter-conquerors like tough targets, difficult game, hard-to-get prizes that first challenge and later provide frequent reminders of their manliness. The woman that makes it easy for him to understand her—or to take up residence with her—trains him against her best interests. 
285. They are different. A man takes his relationship for granted. She reads it as his taking her for granted. Both are just following their nature. As the relationship expert, she has the burden to compensate. 
286. The way a person dresses plays a major role in how they behave. Other people judge them accordingly. Therefore, our attire and grooming generate judgments about us, and people act on those judgments when they deal with us. Husbands are people too. 
287. Extra grooming and dressing up not only improves her appearance. It improves the picture she has of herself, lifts up self-worth, heightens self-gratitude, sponsors happier thoughts, breeds self-confidence, and intensifies her ability to deal successfully with her husband. (For further details see articles 806, 1146, 1440, 1441, and 1752.) 
288. If women don’t want to light up the world men live in, men are released to ‘uglify’ it in their own style. Dress codes notwithstanding, the way women dress and groom themselves shapes the appearance and much of the morale of both home and workplace. 
289. Her sexual history disclosed to a man earns or lowers his respect. In general, closeness to virginity earns respect. Promiscuity detracts. 
290. A man can hardly help but judge his woman harshly about her unmarried sexual history. It’s the male nature, although men feign disinterest or deny it so they can discover more. 
261. A woman who uses gratitude, indirectness, and endless patience can turn an inadequate husband from frog to prince to king. Dependence on attention and affection are not enough. 
262. A man’s discoveries and impressions of a woman’s strengths and attributes fade after their first sex together. He need not look further. It’s his nature more than her. 
263. A man’s love is based on respect for an extraordinary woman who outshines most others. She becomes extraordinary in his eyes as he penetrates her pleasant friendliness and works hard to impress her, hold her attention, and otherwise prove himself worthy of her. Her attractiveness just gets the ball rolling. 
264. If after they marry she waters down her help, support, gratitude, and encouragement for who and what he is, she may also want to research where the local exes recovery group is meeting. 
265. A man’s natural loyalty lies primarily with his job or whatever he must do to earn self-admiration and satisfy his sense of significance. The right and extraordinary woman can make a satisfactory and permanent accommodation. 
266. A man’s not truly interested in her if he’s not intrigued by her feminine persona. Or, if he ridicules her female modesty. Or, if he mocks her moral, religious, feminine, or parental standards. Or, if he insists that she do something she knows is not good for her. 
267. If she expects her feminist leanings, attitude, and political expectations to override his natural masculine behaviors, her value to him will diminish over time. 
268. A man’s respect for women generally and one in particular is not essential for a temporary relationship, but it is for a permanent one. Women are the same regarding men and one man. 
269. A female’s denial of unmarried sex spurs a male’s imagination to go beyond words of commitment and show devotion through new and innovative actions. If it doesn’t, she’s unqualified to be his keeper. 
270. After a couple’s first sex together, the man assumes control of their sexual agenda as conqueror’s right, or else he moves on. 
151. Relationships without sex have an unrecognized benefit for girls and women, men learn to be romantic.
The most effective teachers withhold sex in order to hold manly attention long enough to change masculine habits toward more romance.
152. Masculine-style sexual freedom for women nullifies the male’s conquering spirit and weakens womanly influence over male dominance and aggression. 
153. In addition to more freely yielding unmarried sex, feminist thinking prompts women to make more fundamental mistakes dealing with men. 
154. Girls and women lose out with ignorant rationalizations: Get pregnant to capture or hold a man. A married man is better than nothing. We’re great in bed, so he must love me. If we don’t shack up, I’ll lose him. 
155. When a woman initiates sex, it’s his luck more than her that stimulates his self-admiration. Men value a woman more highly when she confirms his self-admiration and makes him feel significant. Luck just confirms his hunting hopes and so he tries elsewhere. 
156. The male’s hunting nature makes easily captured sex targets also easy to release. Difficult-to-track-and-capture sex targets become manly trophies. 
157. Women ignore old school female virtue in favor of new school ‘anything goes’. Consequently, even the Marrying Man loses interest in marriage and focuses on easy-to-escape relationships. 
158. The excitement of a new boyfriend distorts a female’s thinking. She looks at today and forgets all the tomorrows. The future is the female’s arena and the present is the man’s. 
159. This poor strategy causes women to lose boyfriends. She thinks sex will capture a man, her romancing will convince him that she’s the one for him, and her love will hold him. 
160. Males live with and respect females for it: Playing hard to get thwarts a man’s conquering agenda and tames his masculine spirit, especially if she’s a mate-target rather than just a target for sex.
Some women offer unmarried sex after little more than chit-chat. After marriage they long for or complain about lack of foreplay and intimacy.
- She marries but retains her maiden name to show independence. Two ill effects follow: Husband senses a weakened hold on his woman. Other men read it as weak attachment to husband. (She may not be worth hitting on, but husband’s not above losing the respect of other men.)
- In the early marriage years, the absence of husband’s compliments about her appearance may mean she appears common or worse. He married neither.
- Not regularly reminding and capturing her man’s attention with her appearance frees up his hunting eyes to focus on targets more appealing.
- Mothers teach or guide daughters about safe sex, expect them to experiment, and ignore the importance that deferred gratification adds to the maturing process. Fathers harbors contrary feelings.
- Mom makes herself feel good. She continually feeds her child over-embellished sweet-talk to proclaim the child numero uno. It’s easy. Unconditional love is powerful, and she just expresses it. Child has fewer faults compared to husband/father, and perhaps none that mother can see. But it threatens the father, because the kid grows up with an attitude to defy the king.
- If she refuses unmarried sex, she may be dumped. But he goes away without conquest and with deflated ego. She effectively sends him packing. Her ego remains mostly undisturbed, although self-esteem might take a brief nose dive. If she yields, she may still be dumped. However, he departs with definitely inflated ego and conqueror’s pride.
- She’s the relationship expert, but trouble brews when she accuses her man of taking her for granted. He becomes defensive, because he takes it personal and competitively and her message doesn’t resonate or even register. Moreover, her accusations suppress both objectivity and cooperation.
- The male ego feeds on accomplishments but not those that come easily. Unearned gifts, for example, make no lasting impressions. She only makes erasable impressions, when she pushes herself toward him or provides sex with little investment of the heart by him. In that way, she makes herself potentially disposable long before time together can generate a lasting relationship.
- I quote Miss Terri, a lady that commented on post 376 some 38 months ago. Has anything changed for the better? “Sadly, I have been the witness of the break-up and close to breaking up of numerous marriages. What I am seeing is men married to women who refuse to be wives. I call them non-wives. There is no intimacy, no loving meals prepared, no support for the husband’ goals, vision, and dreams, constant arguing over every request made, no co-operation with their men. Do men in this position really have wives?”
- As single women take up, permit, and enjoy sex for its own sake, men bypass learning and respecting other things of importance to females.
- In our world today where sex comes before marriage, men look at attractive women as sex targets until conquered and as keeper, backup, duty slut, or throw-away after conquest.
- The more that women provide unmarried sex, the easier for each individual woman to miss out as a keeper.
- Men need no lessons for ‘wham, bam, thank you, mam’. It comes quite natural. Only women can defeat the urge.
- Men learn how to treat a woman differently by rejection for sex by her and others before her. Thus, men learn to respect greatly the female gender.
- Morality serves women, but men don’t need it. Mothers and other females carry the burden to see to it that boys and men live within the moral expectations of women.
- Mothers civilize and domesticate boys. Chaste girls tame and teach testosterone terrors to honor female dreams. Grateful wives finish the process of making great husbands. Or else men disappoint the female gender.
- The more that women trash-talk masculine characteristics, the less men honor female sensibilities.
- The female nature strives to live up to something bigger such as God, their man, their children. Men have to learn to live that way, which puts teaching in the hands of women.
- The less respect that women show the male gender, the more men become irresponsible for helping fulfill female dreams for home and family.