Modern women market themselves poorly. They put all their eggs in the advertising basket, use cheap packaging, and ignore product quality.
· Women advertise sex, dress cheaply, groom carelessly, and think and hope that sex will both capture and hold a man. One-night stand, yes! Hold, no!
· Sexy apparel and exposed skin precisely focuses a man’s interest on conquest. After conquest, he may or may not focus on her other interests.
· By fishing with sex as bait, she yields dominance and sex to him. This minimizes her negotiating power and puts their future in his hands.
· Sex needs no advertising. It sells itself, and advertising it cheapens a woman for everything but sex.
· Women need high quality packaging to project the appearance and confirm the fact of an extraordinary female—the kind to whom men stay married.
· Regarding her appearance, if she doesn’t protect her self-respect, display self-confidence, and reflect self-esteem, she lacks quality for much more than temporary gigs with men.
· Modest attire, attractive grooming, and high-standard feminine behavior create a mysterious quality that intrigues men. This elevates a woman toward keeperhood.
As women go, so goes society, and feminine mystique, modesty, and morality drive the best bus for females. Advertising sex makes a woman miss the bus. She’s left behind to get run over by men.
[More boob language appears at posts 188, 102, 98, 81, 52, 49, and 12. Search by the number followed by dot and space.]