Ladies, let’s make our lives sweeter. We can’t change men, we can only change ourselves. Words charm women, but smiles charm men. Let’s enable them to earn more smiles.
· Appear dependent more often and see what happens. They will likely do as you wish.
· Invent new ways and give them more opportunities to defer to your presence, need, and personal importance, such as opening doors, table seating, etc.
· Pause for them to act first. When you wait, it strikes the male nature that you’re dependent, and men like to rescue women.
· Recognize all ‘rescue’ events with a wordless big smile; it’s more personal, mysterious, and far more appreciated by men than a dutiful “Thank you.” A smile shows trust and therefore respect; words don’t.
· Heads up, wives: Start slowly and gently. Don’t surprise him, and don’t stand there patting your foot. You may have to make a few suggestions first. Give him your most precious smile each ‘rescue’ event. He won’t like being told what to do, but he can be induced to live up to his wife’s expectations when she uses feminine charm.