All women hope they are approached more often. Women long for frequent confirmation of their importance. When approached, a woman senses masculine endorsement of her mating potential, which leaves her the option to choose. Thus, she receives a double measure of her importance, first to someone and then of herself with freedom to choose.
Women make themselves attractive/interesting/appealing in their mind’s eye, but it’s not enough for men. The female opinion/appearance does not match what males seek. Therefore, incompatible opinions prevail.
Even among the very pretty, tall, or exotic, many view themselves as unapproachable by men. Their problem is the same as that of other women, but they have more distracting features to camouflage so that men will focus on who as person instead of what as sex object.
She has all of herself to offer, but too few men recognize how important she can be to them. What happened to the real men she can admire? Her importance as potential mate isn’t conveyed to men, so what to do?
- If you were a man, what would you look for in order to approach a woman? Now, if you want to change your ‘track record’, reverse your opinion and work from there. You think more about what motivates men but not how to be more like them. There’s an exception….
- Women think men are only after one thing. It’s true of course, but if women cater to it, they do all the wrong things. They stoop to what men want instead of ‘forcing’ men to upgrade themselves to womanly expectations.
- Every manly attention paid to you is a masculine test. Women need in their boodle bag of tricks the appropriate response to deal with every kind of hit or approach. It’s ammo every woman should have readily available.
- If you dress down to prevent hits, you can expect to be unapproachable. If you dress up to encourage hits, you can expect to be more approachable but also the subject of unwelcome hits.
- Always, always, always dress and groom as pretty as practicable. Dress and groom slightly better than the women you associate with. Don’t do it for men. Do it for yourself to out compete other women. It helps convince you that you’re the greatest gift God ever gave mankind. (Your attitude is readable during the first encounter. Why would a man approach something less than great?)
- Make first eye contact appear accidental but smile in a friendly fashion as you shift away your eyes. If it doesn’t set the hook, he’s not good enough for you.
- The best first impression comes with a glance known as demure, appearing shyly modest. Such a look invites and indirectly stirs a man’s curiosity. An immodest glance or flirtatious look offers subliminal promises and directly stirs his imagination. It helps you if a man must first satisfy his curiosity about you before stirring his imagination about sex.
- Recasting that last thought, female effectiveness comes best from indirectness that stirs his curiosity. If you fail to stir his curiosity, then you effectively stir his imagination, and it flashes hopefully to sex. Without intending to, that’s how women get men to focus on sex long before women desire it.
- He approaches. It’s not the time for your boldness, independence, and certainty. Let him shine. Gentle smiling friendliness encourages him best.
- Don’t look around. Look directly into his eyes as he talks and when you respond. Look with smiling interest more than staring boldness.
- Display yourself as highly attractive for other men—feminine mystique, female modesty, monogamous spirit, morally upright, inexperienced in male/female matters. (Divorced women can do it better than most, because they are broadly experienced at making themselves attractive to men.)
- He should feel fortunate that he’s captured your attention. If he doesn’t, make a move to disengage and you’ll discover the truth.
- Deal immediately with any mention or slightest suggestion about sex as discomforting to you. Don’t complain, don’t explain. An ideal response might go like this: “I’m no longer comfortable talking with you.” Don’t depart or send him away if you don’t want. Stay as you are and likely inspire his curiosity to search for ways to recover and add comfort to your life. Teaching a man to honor your feelings starts right there.
The prettier, taller, or exotic you are, the fewer the number of men who think they deserve you. The more you subliminally convince every man that they are admirable (aka you are approachable), the greater the number of men who convince themselves they deserve you and make their approach. More daring and courageous men approach in obvious fashion. The less brave move more cautiously while looking for some tip that they are more special than even they can imagine.
The latter group in particular fears driving you off more than they feel comfortable as they move in. You see their caution as not approaching you. In their heart of hearts, however, they try to gently ease themselves into your web of obvious attractiveness.
Finally, a woman’s attitude reflects what’s in her heart. It becomes evident when she starts talking if not before. Eagerness comes across as desperate. Talkativeness comes across as nervous, selfish, or both. Not looking him in the eye as he speaks comes across as weakness easily exploited. Feminine calmness comes across as glorious female.