Some women offer unmarried sex after little more than chit-chat. After marriage they long for or complain about lack of foreplay and intimacy.
- She marries but retains her maiden name to show independence. Two ill effects follow: Husband senses a weakened hold on his woman. Other men read it as weak attachment to husband. (She may not be worth hitting on, but husband’s not above losing the respect of other men.)
- In the early marriage years, the absence of husband’s compliments about her appearance may mean she appears common or worse. He married neither.
- Not regularly reminding and capturing her man’s attention with her appearance frees up his hunting eyes to focus on targets more appealing.
- Mothers teach or guide daughters about safe sex, expect them to experiment, and ignore the importance that deferred gratification adds to the maturing process. Fathers harbors contrary feelings.
- Mom makes herself feel good. She continually feeds her child over-embellished sweet-talk to proclaim the child numero uno. It’s easy. Unconditional love is powerful, and she just expresses it. Child has fewer faults compared to husband/father, and perhaps none that mother can see. But it threatens the father, because the kid grows up with an attitude to defy the king.