This blog turns five years old today, and time has come to republish the founding principles. All that you read here is founded on the very different characteristics of women and men.
Feminists claim the only true gender differences are the reproductive systems. They claim everything else is socialized into both sexes, but I disagree. Feminists just politicize differences into obscurity. See for yourself as this series expands.
Her Need. A woman instinctively needs a brighter future for her and her children. Unless very immature, she seeks security of life, dependable relationships, and family cohesiveness. She seeks family, economic, and social stability. She seeks safety of health, life, and family. To fulfill such overlapping and intermingled needs, she has two options: give of herself to a helpmate, or do it alone, usually lonesome and perhaps desperate.
His Need. Men have one overwhelming need that makes everything else minor, regardless of how they seem to act even to the contrary. A man absolutely needs only a place to flop, eat, throw his things, and prepare for his ’battles’ tomorrow. A hut will do, but if a woman does it for him, he judges her nesting and castle building by how it supports his work and outside competitive interests.
Her Drive: Women are driven to nest, nurture, and nestle with loved ones. Their instinctive drive bonds society together into family units.
His Drive. Men are driven to compete against Nature when it obstructs their progress, compete with other men, and shape and control human events.
Her Sex Drive. Four natural energies bring sex into play in the woman’s world:
- Her physiological urge to nurture triggers the urge to procreate.
- Her psychological need to assuage the needs of others stimulates her to copulate.
- Her primal need for self-importance ignites ambitions to outdo and outshine other women as a candidate for mating with men with the understanding that it might include providing sex.
- Her nature craves intimacy, especially when her spirits are down. The promise of post-coital touching and body closeness fuels her desire for sex.
Those primal urges motivate women to recognize the male sex drive as more urgently driven and to utilize sex for bonding, generating compatibility, and competing with other women.
His Sex Drive. Three primal urges bring sex into the man’s world:
- His drive to compete brings females onto the playing field.
- His physiological urge to copulate.
- His intrinsic urge to outdo and outshine other men.
Those primal urges combine to make males compete with males for females and compete with females for conquest but for little else afterward.
Next: The next few posts include their competing wants, compatible fears, and opposed interests in the present and the future.