The child becomes the adult. Girls are born with natural tendencies that boys lack. Boys and even adult men require development by females if they are to measure up to womanly expectations. For example:
- Girls learn right, wrong, and obedience more easily and younger than boys learn it from mothers, fathers, teachers, and preachers.
- Girls slip easily into acting civilized, but boys must be calmed and taught.
- Girls ease smoothly into family life by anticipating what’s needed and what’s coming. Boys have to be taught to respect others’ interests by honoring their standards and expectations.
- Girls socialize more easily and depend on others for guidance and help. Boys care little for socializing except with buddies, until they finally bend under social norms and pressure from girls and adults.
- Girls unconditionally respect others regardless of sex. Boys respect males much more readily than females. They usually must be taught to respect authority-figure females such as mothers, grannies, and teachers.
- Girls can easily respect others before others earn it. Boys tend to challenge others first and then respect them after they earn it.
- Girls anticipate and become obedient quickly, especially when father cherishes their preciousness. Boys learn through experience and fathers are the most effective at defining lessons that should be learned.
- Girls accept and honor parental lessons much more easily and younger than boys. Weaknesses and inconsistencies of parental leadership confuse boys and manifest as masculine immaturity in the teens and adulthood.
- Girls inherit this dilemma. Boys are born with little or no understanding or acceptance of the promises held for men by domestic home life. Nor about how women view and expect domestic home life to proceed. Men are no more capable of idealizing home life up to womanly standards, or even adjusting to it, than what they witness growing up. Not that they are incapable but their sense of dominance must be harnessed just to consider wifely options, druthers, and expectations. (It makes virtual virginity so valuable when trying to capture and hold manly attention.)
- Girls have to earn the respect of boys. Prepubescent boys learn by being taught to respect sisters and authority figures. After puberty, teen girls earn masculine respect according to how well they protect sexual assets against the desire of boys. Rejection displeases boys and repeated refusals teach that limits exist in spite of boyish smooth talk and girlish dreams of eternal love. Continual frustration starts the process of boys learning of love for one woman. It’s the best way that girls tame boys to think in terms of monogamous love and family responsibility. (Having sex immediately gratifies two teens; deferring
sex gratifies the sisterhood by teaching boys they can’t always have their way and must earn a woman’s heart.)
Wives inherit the final burden of getting husbands to see value in their home. Harmonizing family relationships and sustaining husband’s castle image does it best. Women are born with the ability but men are not.
The sexes differ greatly from birth. Females are in charge of building monogamous compatibility, because they gain the most from it. Mothers inculcate, teen girls tame, single women train, and wives domesticate males to live up to womanly expectations. Men who don’t receive such development end up doing something other than what women expect and appreciate.