This post begins a collection of soundbytes. They enable feminine-thinking social and domestic leaders to lure, keep a man, and make his dominance useful. You’ve seen some of it before but have you figured out how to gain advantage?
- Sex with a man bonds you but not him. Touching starts the bonding process in you but initiates the arousal process in him. The opposed emotions conflict to your disadvantage, until you figure out how to dominate the situation.
- Your sexual assets are made useful by either yielding or not to a man. Your date or boyfriend’s sex drive is overbearing and often forceful unless taught otherwise by females, both you and those earlier in his life.
- You are born with self-love that enables you to love someone else. Your man is born without it. He has to be taught how, when, and why to love both himself and others. If women didn’t teach him earlier in life, the burden falls to you.
- Your man’s birth as ardent competitor guides him to produce and dominate human events. Your birth as cooperator and processor of human relationships enables you to harmonize relationships, whether as friends, lovers, or spouses.
- Your man disturbs your sense of peaceable living for masculine purpose. You disturb his comfort for female purpose. He expects you to harmonize both efforts.
- He’s the primary integrator of life outside the home. You as the chief nester are responsible for building his castle.
- You expect affection and thrive on attention; both make you feel appreciated and important. Your man expects respect and admiration; both make him feel trusted.
- As with all women, you learn to live with your guilt. Your man can’t or won’t live with it, finds ways to forget it, and tremendously resents you for even trying to lay guilt on him.
- You’re an expert in sensing emotional infidelity and need for relationship maintenance. Your man is unfamiliar with both. He dismisses the concept of the former and denies responsibility for the latter.
- Your man won’t compete with you for fear of losing his significance to a woman, which weakens his sense of self-admiration. Instead, he avoids competition or falls back on male dominance to win at best or not lose at least.
More will follow soon.