We continue with sex differences that enable temporary romantic love to be turned into permanent enduring love. The better each sex comparison is balanced to the mutual satisfaction of a couple, the smoother both the development and quality of enduring love.
81. Having to ask directions makes sense to you. Doing so confesses to your man’s insignificance because it subliminally suggests incompetence (to him that is).
82. You tend to remember the past by emotions felt at the time. Your man tends to remember the past by events and certain facts.
83. High moral values serve you more than your man. By living up to something higher than yourself, it justifies expecting the same moral restraints for him. (Teammates work together, right?)
84. If you fail to live within and uphold a self-imposed strong moral code, you can expect mistreatment by your man. If he similarly fails to live by such a code, you can expect to be treated even worse.
85. Predominately you are a giver and your man a taker. Marital strength lies with an imbalance accepted as fair by you and perceived as near equal by him. (If you expect equality in giving, it pushes him into seeking fairness and causes the imposition of his dominant nature to create it. You benefit the most when you see fairness, which frees him to make mutual giving more nearly equal at his discretion.) [Greater detail provided as the subject of post 1854.]
86. If you have been promiscuous, it deadens your self-respect. Your man’s promiscuity deadens his respect for females generally. Porn deadens his self-respect.
87. You need to cure any thoughts of self-loathing. It stimulates manipulation, self-destructive behavior, and loss of relationship expertise, which makes you a poor mate. Self-loathing in men causes outrageous behavior that may include violence and incessant expressions of control of others. So, if present in your man, red flags should fly early in your relationship.
88. Sex to you is giving of yourself. To your man, it’s taking—and especially so during your first sex together. (Unless, that is, his conquest occurs on your wedding night. He’s given so much to get you there that his giving spirit likely continues.)
89. You are expert at relationships and bonding. Your man is expert at sex and escaping relationships.
90. You naturally hunger for marriage. Your man can easily do without it, so it takes your maximum effort to make him see the promise that marriage to you holds for him.
More of ‘Where Love Begins’ follows in a day or two. Just as with the 90 sex differences already posted, new ones help determine the outcome of your interactions with men and your man. Expect them to follow at ten per article.