When women use their relationship skills and balance these comparisons such that disagreements and disputes don’t arise, they promote and invigorate mutual and enduring love.
151. You seek relationships for emotional comfort. Your man seeks relationships for fun and functionality.
152. You use sex to attract potential mates from which you hope to find Mr. Right. Your man advertises subliminally or poses as each woman’s Mr. Right— until conquest, that is. Then he drops the pose and directly assumes the role.
153. Your man wants to go directly to the heart of a problem . You want to surround an issue with all possible connections so you can evaluate the full impact it will likely have on your life.
154. You associate and cooperate with women as a major part of life. You encourage each other. Your man associates and competes with other men. They encourage themselves.
155. You need encouragement from him and your man needs support, gratitude, and respect from you. That’s a prime but not the sole input for encouraging himself.
156. Your man primarily and naturally focuses on the threats and opportunities in his world. You naturally focus on the threats and opportunities for attachments, security, and shaping human lives, which focuses your interests primarily in the home.
157. When you think and act like men, you over eat. When your man thinks and acts like women, he under eats.
158. Your man infers from your mystery far more than you convince him with words and promises. You don’t trust his mystery.
159. You want your man’s faithfulness and trust him more readily than you suspect him. Your man wants no suspicions of your unfaithfulness, and it enables him to trust more easily than suspect.
160. When split up comes, you feel guiltier than your man. Later, you also feel more responsible than he.
More follow in a day or so.