21. Flowers as gifts have one purpose, to please women. They are worthless and border on inappropriate for men even in sickness. Flower gifts indirectly inflict guilt that her money was wasted at his cause.
22. As to TV in the bedroom, mates have their imaginations stirred by dreamy-type people just before sleep. The imagination easily captures the thought that one’s mate comes in second and sleep comes after such nightly reminders. Outside entertainment ain’t all it’s cracked up to be at bedtime, but men won’t eagerly abandon eye candy opportunities.
23. Honey-do lists become intolerable when Honey schedules, supervises, or criticizes.
24. Husbands do not see the little nesting details of home life that irritate wives. Wife can forgive and forget or risk turning herself into nag, shrew, or perhaps even expendable mate.
25. Dominance among families comes in several colors: Dominant mate or the head, dominant nester or the heart, and most cherished family leader or dominant leaned-on shoulder. Marriage works best when that sequence matches this: him, her, and either.
26. Girls dream of a happy life with the right man. Men know they are the right man for any woman. Consequently, women inherit the task of making men prove they are right for her.
27. After conquest, a man’s pursuit of a female stops. He now “owns” their sexual agenda, conqueror’s right you know. The maximum influence she wielded before conquest fades to much less. Worse, he quits looking for her weaknesses, so he stops uncovering her strengths.
28. Women think love conquers all. Not so. The real glue of a lasting marriage is the absence of demeaning irritants and frequent hassles, and lack of gratefulness for him and affection for her. As one’s likeability dwindles in spouse’s heart, they become worth less and less as mate.
29. A female eager to accept a male as sex partner bypasses the process by which she earns his respect. This means that little within him grows to keep him committed to her after lust and infatuation fade in a year or two.
30. Femininity is the philosophy of attractiveness for men, the creed of devotedness with men, and the gospel of faithfulness to one man. Its inherent virtue civilizes men, balances male dominance, suppresses male aggressiveness, inspires men to prove their worth for one woman, and rewards men for acting responsibly as husband and father.