Today begins the 7th year of What Women Never Hear. For me, it’s been an enjoyable day job full of personal accomplishments and interaction with pretty women. I hope they have found the blog as meaningful and beneficial as my enjoyment at producing it.
This season of thankfulness magnifies my gratefulness. WordPress.com enables me. Pretty women in at least 181 countries stimulate and encourage me. Mrs. Guy supports and puts up with me. And my sense of significance grows with the constantly increasing popularity of the blog.
Popularity has grown steadily but it burst out and began to soar in August:
- Average of 746 views per day for 6 years—i.e., more than 1 every 2 minutes
- Average of 1687 views per day for the past 4 months—i.e., more than 1 every minute
- Over 1.6 million views from at least 181 countries
- Over 100,000 visitors in the past 12 months.
- Another 550 visitors linked through email, Twitter, and Facebook
- Over 12,000 reader comments and many had questions to which I responded.
I’m enormously grateful for what I am able to do and with whom I’m able to do it. It looks like this holiday season will be another great, greater, and perhaps greatest one.
Best wishes to all,