TWO POSTS TODAY. THE PREVIOUS ONE, 1957, INTRODUCES THIS ONE.
312. Over time, the feminist spirit in the home shows up as female self-absorption, disrespect or ridicule of masculine traits, and an in-your-face attitude. Men learn quickly that other choices are available elsewhere. 
313. The feminist spirit makes women ‘stand up inside’ just thinking about a man or men. Outcomes dilute mutual respect and make unconditional respect (e.g., chivalry) practically non-existent between the genders, which is toxic for relationships. 
314. Feminist-inspired women justify female sexual freedom to copy men’s independence. The practice across society tremendously weakens a father’s influence raising daughters and discredits him as morality teacher for sons. 
315. Feminists blame character flaws for men that cheat. But without women to provide sex to married men, natural pressures mount for husbands to remain faithful whether they like it or not. Thus, other women destroy wives’ ability to maintain compatible marriages. (I don’t alibi for men but highlight how the masculine nature requires feminine influence to make habitual the honoring of vows.) 
316. Feminists insist on equal sharing of housekeeping and childcare responsibilities. The best intentions to equalize workload weaken mutual devotion. The male nature thrives on fairness and rejects equality as both friction-causing and impossible to achieve. 
317. Feminists listen only to women about men. They ignore its impact on the male nature and blame men for not acting as women say they should, would, or could. It makes men more defiant, argumentative, and hostile. 
318. Feminists move females away from old school maturity-before-sex in favor of new school sex-before-maturity. Men win, women gain sexual freedom but lose the ability to hold onto one man. 
319. Feminism teaches women to rationalize a superior role for females, celebrate their independence from men, and compete against their man. It justifies a self-centered competitive rather than us-centered cooperative spirit. 
320. Feminists actively honor sexual freedom. Men relish the proliferation of uncommitted sex, but the Marrying Man seeks something very different. 
321. Feminists claim female independence as a woman’s right. Men let them have it and welcome the consequent watering down of family responsibility.