Her Highness Surfercajun reinforces her self-gratitude this way. She volunteers these factors as presumably significant in her life. Such a sterling contribution rates this separate posting.
- I am grateful for… a healthy body that works for me and serves my family/others.
- I am grateful for…ideas and words that I have that will help lift others spirits.
- I am grateful for…a smile (braces) that my parents paid for that serves others.
- I am grateful for…. listening ears and feminine attention when a perfect strangers tells me their story, stops and then says, “Why did I just tell you all of that?” …I just smile.
- I am grateful for….no hospital bills or the fact none of us needed expensive medicine when my husband was unemployed for over 3 months.
- I am grateful for…the little things my husband does for me “just because.”
- I am grateful for… flowers that were picked from the side of the road than from a florist. (I still remember from so many years ago and remind him.)
- I am grateful for…my children and the one that was taken away.
- I am grateful for…tears that spill over innocent children and animals.
- I am grateful for…advice given to me that help my family and I in turn can share with others.
- I am grateful for…a tender heart that shudders when someone speaks to me harshly. Reminding me how words can hurt our heart.
- I am grateful for…found books, articles, websites (this one), that make me a better person inside.
Editor’s Note: I love it when pretty women do my job so well for me.