This series is ending, but I offer a few miscellaneous tips.
- Females fish with full disclosure, as if males appreciate it as much as women do. You want him to be sure to know who you are. This gives a guy info to reduce his risk. First date may result, but less risk means weaker investment of his self, which means less effort to uncover weaknesses to get you into bed, which means less discovery of your virtues, which translates to less worth and respect of you, which weakens prospects for second or subsequent date. 
- Feminine assertiveness compliments a woman. It has far more bonding power than sex, because it earns respect for character strength and independence that sex does not. 
- Feminist aggressiveness doesn’t compliment women. It offends some men, turns off some others, and makes wusses of the rest. 
- Hard-to-get charmingly and modestly justified can overcome and perhaps overwhelm male dominance. 
- Having speculated about evidence, guessed about unknowns, and concluded that you might yield sparks his emotional interest. You’re more worthy of his investment. Rational thought confirms he should probably ask you out. 
- He may be a player. Beware vague and unavailable (V&U) aka he plays ‘hard-to-get’.
- How you program your mind about yourself conditions a man’s thinking about you. If you think you’re not worthy of his time, effort, and money, he’ll treat you less than you want and respect you less than you expect. OTOH, if you sincerely deserve his best effort, time invested, and bucks spent, then he’s much more likely not to disappoint you or himself. 
- Men believe more easily and firmly what they figure out by themselves. Conclusions drawn are stronger than firm knowledge, because they require investment of self. Conclusions also get emotions involved, and we’re all emotional decision makers. 
- Men seek to reduce risk, but they thrive on it when the goal is attractive enough. Working their tendency backward produces this. The riskier the endeavor, the greater their satisfaction for achievement. This adds value to and respect of you, if you hold out long enough for a man’s achievement to rank in his heart and mind and also justify his effort. IOW, his big investment pays off with a great return. It’s that process by which a man’s heart becomes devoted as he seeks to maximize his return on investment. 
- Much like resume placement in job interviewing, the purpose of first date is to get second date and so on for each subsequent date.
- These feminine traits prompt invitation. Mystery, female modesty, unique femaleness, seemingly irrational unpredictability, sexual attractiveness, physical attractiveness, self-respect, self-confidence, outshining other women, gentle but restrained friendliness, bold reaction against offenses to your dignity, apparent independence, and reflecting little apparent interest in him until he earns it.
- The greater the risk and the tougher to gain your acceptance, the more valuable you become right off. Your value always goes up with his investment of time, effort, and money. The more he invests of himself, the more he invests of himself. Men are not foolish enough to abandon an investment before it’s a lost cause. However, some men don’t give up after just a mini-investment, if they want the reward more than anything, such as in love at first sight.
- What makes him ask anyway? Your sexual and physical attractiveness and his confidence that he can sell you on himself. (If he doesn’t start out in the seller role, he will likely not fill it very well later. He might pull back and expect you to become the seller and reward him after a smaller investment of himself.)
- When he finds out on first or second date that you’re into chastity until marriage or Mr. Good Enough comes along, two outcomes are most likely. You no longer interest him. Or, he seeks to become his image of Mr. Right for you. It’s not what you tell him, it’s what he concludes from what you do and say. 
- When you behave such that he feels challenged just to ask for a date, he measures the risk of rejection. When you’re worth the risk, he’ll do the asking. If you present yourself as little or no challenge, he’ll take the easy way out: “Come on up to my place.” Or “Meet me at (the watering hole).” 
- Make up your mind about who pays for dates. I suggest study of 2040-2042 and comments attached thereto.
All of the above aims to describe the nature of males of all ages. Tomorrow we look at the more sexual side of early involvement.